User Controls

The President of the United States had an extended meltdown throughout his summit with the President of Finland

RottenRobert African Astronaut

The President of the United States had an extended meltdown throughout his summit with the President of Finland, Sauli Niinistö, on Wednesday. He ranted and raved in the Oval Office. He yelled and menaced reporters at a press conference. At seemingly no point did he complete a sentence—fragments only. It was another in a long line of national embarrassments for our fine country, but it was also a bona fide event for photography. The watching press pool captured our fearless leader in all his wild gesticulations and frenzied mouth movements, and even caught a couple glimpses of poor Mr. Niinistö revealing how he really felt.

The look on the President of Finland face says it all. Trump is a douchebag and an embarrassment to Americans!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Are u mad about that, douchebag?👍
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    I can only compare Trump to a used tampon left out in the sun too long with flies circling over it and dying from the stench.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Hurr durr he da greatest precedent since Reagan!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Don’t compare Trump to the greatest WWF personality of all time, that is super disrespectful to Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I never liked that faggot.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RottenRobert I can only compare Trump to a used tampon left out in the sun too long with flies circling over it and dying from the stench.

like a dog that you can't potty train so it keeps shitting in the house
Jump to Top