User Controls

so what was that shit kolokol drank?

he drank something that would make it hard to tell he had been poisoned or some shit right?
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Shut the fuck up faggot. Attention whoring drama nigger mother fucker. Quit this dumb ass shit. Lanny literally has a moral obligation to take down this website if this continues.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    grape soda
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The kool-aid
    You're moms ass
    Your're mums pussy
    the syrup whomst must not have been named
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Shut the fuck up faggot. Attention whoring drama nigger mother fucker. Quit this dumb ass shit. Lanny literally has a moral obligation to take down this website if this continues.

you mad lil queermo?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you mad lil queermo?

your parents want you to die
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Shut the fuck up faggot. Attention whoring drama nigger mother fucker. Quit this dumb ass shit. Lanny literally has a moral obligation to take down this website if this continues.

you're a lanny lacky, you have the moral obligation to eat more meat and my dick and fucking like fag mag
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 your parents want you to die

no they don't.. don't you still live with your parents though? I don't think they want you to die but their probably sick of you by this point, quit projecting chicken.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a lanny lacky, you have the moral obligation to eat more meat and my dick and fucking like fag mag

i want to stick a toilet brush up your cats asshole and twist it around inside him
    why not just do that to kr'oz, seems unnecessarily harsh to go after his cat

who sounds like he hates kr'oz anyway
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 i want to stick a toilet brush up your cats asshole and twist it around inside him

try it and i'll wrap my asshole around your head and suffocate you with beer and taki farts, you want some of dis bitch?!
    look this thread is about gp, not me, why is everyone here so obsession why my cat and I lately? even fona said he wants to kill my cat just because I called him out on being an animal abuser and a faggot, hiki went on about my cat be too much of a normie.. sounds like you all are jelly, you want some dis bitch?!

cash me outside chicken
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you mad lil queermo?

Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a lanny lacky, you have the moral obligation to eat more meat and my dick and fucking like fag mag

Didn't read.
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Didn't read.

yet you took the time post.. sure.. we get the real picture here maggot
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yet you took the time post.. sure.. we get the real picture here maggot

Didn't read this either ^
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    OP Why don't you eat a Dick and choke on it, you fucking faggot?
Jump to Top