User Controls

I fuck a Chinese prostitute last weekend

Admin African Astronaut
    I was in southern Oregon making some cash. She kept saying, "you big, I bet you wife like".

I wouldn't doubt it if their customer base is husbands.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Cool story bro...riveting.👍
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I fucked a chinese girl before and she kept trying to hold hands and it made me uncomfortable because everything about her body was small and that's when I realized I was definitely not a pedophile. She came and I didn't and I was on drugs and she didn't know. I kissed her on the mouth like a faggot
    Originally posted by Sudo I fucked a chinese girl before and she kept trying to hold hands and it made me uncomfortable because everything about her body was small and that's when I realized I was definitely not a pedophile. She came and I didn't and I was on drugs and she didn't know. I kissed her on the mouth like a faggot

U sound like an amazing lover.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by WellHung U sound like an amazing lover.

I'm into havin sex I aint into makin love
    So come gimmie hug if you're into gettin drugged raped and beaten onto the precipice of death
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm into havin sex I aint into makin love
    So come gimmie hug if you're into gettin drugged raped and beaten onto the precipice of death

I avoid precipices at all costs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    You pay for sex?
    Originally posted by RottenRobert You pay for sex?

Its better than drugging and raping them, isn't it Robert? If you weren't so damn cheap, maybe you could have consensual sex, sometime.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Better than not getting laid.

A lot of guys go years without it and then suicide off.
    asian women are ok
    I like the tiny
    Originally posted by Admin I was in southern Oregon making some cash. She kept saying, "you big, I bet you wife like".

I wouldn't doubt it if their customer base is husbands.

we have reasons to search your closet.
    Admin African Astronaut
    I liked it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Chinese people run the all the little eateries around these parts. I guess it's a good hustle. Every time i've been to Amsterdam all the girls in the red light district just look Dutch and plain. I am okay with that though.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Chinese people run the all the little eateries around these parts. I guess it's a good hustle. Every time i've been to Amsterdam all the girls in the red light district just look Dutch and plain. I am okay with that though.

I'm going to go there some day. Is there thing a "massage" or is prostitution legal?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Sophie Chinese people run the all the little eateries around these parts. I guess it's a good hustle. Every time i've been to Amsterdam all the girls in the red light district just look Dutch and plain. I am okay with that though.

I think Dutch people look sexy, even plain Dutch people.

Chinese work super hard tho. Once when I was in New Zealand on a frosty morning in winter, I looked out the window of the farmhouse I was in and there were the Chinese neighbours, hunched over, working away on their crops. It was around 7 am in August, so the depths of winter there. I felt so angry, like they were cheating. How could we compete?

What white person would get up in the early morning in winter to push around frosty clumps of clay in a frozen field with gloved fingers? The question doesn't even seem to make sense.
    Originally posted by Admin I'm going to go there some day. Is there thing a "massage" or is prostitution legal?

Prostitution is legal.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I think Dutch people look sexy, even plain Dutch people.

Chinese work super hard tho. Once when I was in New Zealand on a frosty morning in winter, I looked out the window of the farmhouse I was in and there were the Chinese neighbours, hunched over, working away on their crops. It was around 7 am in August, so the depths of winter there. I felt so angry, like they were cheating. How could we compete?

What white person would get up in the early morning in winter to push around frosty clumps of clay in a frozen field with gloved fingers? The question doesn't even seem to make sense.

When we killed God, we lost some kind of spark and it's been downhill ever since. What is "the greater good" for a modern white person? Is it the family? Is it the country? Is it the king? Is it God? We're in some sort of post modern existential malaise and i fucking hate it and so does everyone else.

Since nothing really has a purpose anymore we just get sucked in by nihilism or dogmatic ideology and i don't know which is worse. But i'll pick dogmatic ideology over nihilism because at least then there is a purpose, vapid though it may be.

Bleh.
    nihilism is as dumb as atheism or (abrahamic religion) in that you are claiming to KNOW that it is all for naught, when such a thing is unknowable. Abusrdism on the other hand willfully admits that this is definitely a possibility, but that it isn't known and is foolish to assume that to be true.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Sophie When we killed God, we lost some kind of spark and it's been downhill ever since. What is "the greater good" for a modern white person? Is it the family? Is it the country? Is it the king? Is it God? We're in some sort of post modern existential malaise and i fucking hate it and so does everyone else.

Since nothing really has a purpose anymore we just get sucked in by nihilism or dogmatic ideology and i don't know which is worse. But i'll pick dogmatic ideology over nihilism because at least then there is a purpose, vapid though it may be.

Bleh.

So you have a choice. At one end are genius mathematicians, and at the other are retarded 70 IQ Somali rapists in training.

And you don't know which is the correct choice?

Get the fuck out of here. You are weak degenerate niggers who have never had to struggle for anything in your lives and who deserve to be beaten to death with shovels, and you know it.
Jump to Top