User Controls

I had a girl that wanted to get married and have a baby

And spent 7 months of this year threatening her about delusions until she deactivated all social media. We've never even met and she had tats for me
    Toxic relationships are mindbending
    Different girl might buy me a greyhound bus ticket to her projects so we can shoot meth smoke fentanyl and have sex. I'm eager for her to do this
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    No robert... no...
    I wish the best for the girl who dissipated. I like not thinking anything is my fault and then when I realize it is theres nothing I can do about it
    I had one too now I'm married to her.

Speaking of tats she said she wanted to get one. I told her yea go ahead but then I get a tattoo of a swastika. No tattoos now.

I never understood tattoos. So many people have unearned tattoos that its crazy. If you were in some military unit, yea get a tattoo of it if yall fought together and looked out for eachother. If you did a good amount of time, ye get some tattoos that say how much time you did and for what.

I know people from back home who had to have their gang tattoos changed because the cops caught wind of their work, and they didn't want to be easily identified as violent criminals any time they get arrested for petty shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Admin African Astronaut
    Tattoos are for people that like bumper stickers. They really want to express themselves...as if others care.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    fucking normies
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal fucking normies

youll lose your virginity sooner if you dont limit yourself to the pitching role.

post nude selfies.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I had one too now I'm married to her.

Speaking of tats she said she wanted to get one. I told her yea go ahead but then I get a tattoo of a swastika. No tattoos now.

I never understood tattoos. So many people have unearned tattoos that its crazy. If you were in some military unit, yea get a tattoo of it if yall fought together and looked out for eachother. If you did a good amount of time, ye get some tattoos that say how much time you did and for what.

I know people from back home who had to have their gang tattoos changed because the cops caught wind of their work, and they didn't want to be easily identified as violent criminals any time they get arrested for petty shit.

A Russian getting a swastika tattoo LOL. What better way to shit on your own country.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM A Russian getting a swastika tattoo LOL. What better way to shit on your own country.

you really are stupid as fuck, you know that?
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian you really are stupid as fuck, you know that?

26.6 million
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 Different girl might buy me a greyhound bus ticket to her projects so we can shoot meth smoke fentanyl and have sex. I'm eager for her to do this

Buy the bus ticket yourself loser.. if I wasn't happily married I would be there ALREADY
Jump to Top