User Controls

Weedtarded Thread

Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    General cannabis discussion: weed growing, buying, grinding, rolling, smoking, dabbing, vaping, heating, decarbing, eating, music, and of course highposting.

lol the video fucked up

I just smoked a bowl. I want to go out and buy a coffee but its raining, it looked like it was gonna snow yesterday but then it warmed up and the particles starting falling in a straight line again

I'm debating if i should buy a lighter and screens. I ran out of both last night so Im using a meth torch and I feel like I get better hits with the meth torch and no screen than I do with screen and a lighter

also it seems to torch the bowls better. They always turn into white ash instead of black ash with specks of unburned weed, maybe i havent been completely combusting it and ive been inhaling carbon monoxide "Carbon monoxide is produced from the partial oxidation of carbon-containing compounds; it forms when there is not enough oxygen to produce carbon dioxide (CO2)"
    Try it with torch and screen. The screen shouldn't do anything but prevent your shit from getting cloggy. I only don't like using a torch because I feel like anything I'm igniting, I'm also blowing off with the flow of the gas and flame but you do you.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    What is "Live Resin"?
    I have 50% thc weed "moonrocks" dipped in hash oil and kief or something to get it that high, and I'm gonna try vaping it in a meth dick. It should work becauss the thc to plant ratio is 5 times higher than regular weed
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Try it with torch and screen. The screen shouldn't do anything but prevent your shit from getting cloggy. I only don't like using a torch because I feel like anything I'm igniting, I'm also blowing off with the flow of the gas and flame but you do you.

I only corner it with the torch to get it hot enough that It can ignite itself when I inhale
    Originally posted by Obbe What is "Live Resin"?

They don't cure the leaves out before making wax so it's wet and smelly. Won't get you much higher than distillate but it's more aromatic when you vape or dab it,
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I only corner it with the torch to get it hot enough that It can ignite itself when I inhale

I'm gonna try it now
    Ignitor not working fml
    Can I carefully vape 50% thc 50%plant in my room without people noticing

Fuck ill just do it in my car but im on probation and 0 window tint
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke They don't cure the leaves out before making wax so it's wet and smelly. Won't get you much higher than distillate but it's more aromatic when you vape or dab it,

Its not cured or dried and the fresh plant is flash-frozen before extraction to preserve the terpenes, hence why it's called "live" resin. It's usually a little less potent than distillate but the terpenes retained in it make most people prefer it. I've heard live resin is the best tasting extract.
    I mean it tastes pretty good but you can literally buy terpenes in a bkttle
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke I mean it tastes pretty good but you can literally buy terpenes in a bkttle

I think there's more to it than that but yeah if the price isn't right then I'd go with distillate too. Distillate is kind of a boring high to me though.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    All of these fancy extracts seem a little too much for me. I think I prefer bud.
    Me too, by a mile. Just wish it wasn't so bad for your throat. Dry herb is good but nothing beats a nice bong hit.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Dude... WEED
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    i only have 22 ounces left
    Originally posted by Lanny Dude… WEED

Do they have cannabis in Japan or is there some wasabi counterpart.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Do they have cannabis in Japan or is there some wasabi counterpart.

They just smoke the wasabi
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM They just smoke the wasabi

Ow my mentally simulated sinuses
Jump to Top