User Controls

where is spectral?

zok jr. Houston
    i need to antagonize him, did he die finally?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    He just went to bed. He'll be back in the morning
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'm here now. Go ahead and antagonize me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    zok jr. Houston
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'm here now. Go ahead and antagonize me.

oh man i knew you really liked being antagonized thats the only reason you really even exist anymore. how old are you these days spectral? im 31 now and have been messing with you since my teens youve gotta be like 100+ or something holy shit time is weird
    Originally posted by zok jr. oh man i knew you really liked being antagonized thats the only reason you really even exist anymore. how old are you these days spectral? im 31 now and have been messing with you since my teens youve gotta be like 100+ or something holy shit time is weird

I'm not happy unless I'm being antagonized. Thank you. Yes, I've watched you grow from a spring chicken into what you now are now.
    zok jr. Houston
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'm not happy unless I'm being antagonized. Thank you. Yes, I've watched you grow from a spring chicken into what you now are now.

yea but . how old are you? also what kind of car do you drive? ive always wondered and you can learn a lot about someone from their vehicle of choice
    Originally posted by zok jr. yea but . how old are you? also what kind of car do you drive? ive always wondered and you can learn a lot about someone from their vehicle of choice

I'm millions of years old, but my consciousness is contained in a highly-advance artificial intelligence program written in the late 1980's, which is what I am now. I'm even programmed to make mistakes, to lend a more human touch to my algorithms. I neither eat nor sleep.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    We are living in a cybernetic universe
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by zok jr. yea but . how old are you? also what kind of car do you drive? ive always wondered and you can learn a lot about someone from their vehicle of choice

It's not even the real spectral for one
    I'm the real -SpectraL. Ask me anything.

*opens Google*
    Nice alt
    zok jr.
    Houston
    Total Posts 246
    Join Date 2016-11-13
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The real spectral is like 12 different hackers, all on the same account and coming and going haphazardly.
    Admin African Astronaut
    SpectraL doesn't need a car, he teleports.
    On Totse, before I was -SpectraL, I was using another username. I was The Boogeyman, a regular of Science of the Damned. Then acidmelt started arguing in-thread and throwing his weight around and deleting posts for no reason and threatening to ban, even though no rules had been broken. So I basically challenged him and his behavior and told him to get out of the forum unless he wanted to contribute something more than bitching and authority abusing, so he perma-banned me. So I came back as -SpectraL. And then I challenged him again. So he perma-banned me again. So I made another -SpectraL account and challenged him again. Then I guess he got tied of banning me and disappeared for awhile. He was all fucked up on heavy drugs and his life was a shambles. So if he hadn't of come into the forum being a bitch, I wouldn't even be -SpectraL right now. I'd be The Boogeyman.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL On Totse, before I was -SpectraL, I was using another username. I was The Boogeyman, a regular of Science of the Damned. Then acidmelt started arguing in-thread and throwing his weight around and deleting posts for no reason and threatening to ban, even though no rules had been broken. So I basically challenged him and his behavior and told him to get out of the forum unless he wanted to contribute something more than bitching and authority abusing, so he perma-banned me. So I came back as -SpectraL. And then I challenged him again. So he perma-banned me again. So I made another -SpectraL account and challenged him again. Then I guess he got tied of banning me and disappeared for awhile. He was all fucked up on heavy drugs and his life was a shambles. So if he hadn't of come into the forum being a bitch, I wouldn't even be -SpectraL right now. I'd be The Boogeyman.

Why the fuck was acidmelt even an admin? What connection did he have to Jeff Hunter?

Also, now that I'm thinking about this... Who the heck was J.C. Stanton?
    Originally posted by gadzooks Why the fuck was acidmelt even an admin? What connection did he have to Jeff Hunter?

Also, now that I'm thinking about this… Who the heck was J.C. Stanton?

Jeff Hunter, J.C. Stanton, r00t, acidmelt and suzie all worked together to manage Totse.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Jeff Hunter, J.C. Stanton, r00t, acidmelt and suzie all worked together to manage Totse.

Suzie was wintermute, right?

I still remember when she had nudes somehow start circulating all over Totse.

As I recall, they weren't even half bad.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL On Totse, before I was -SpectraL, I was using another username. I was The Boogeyman, a regular of Science of the Damned. Then acidmelt started arguing in-thread and throwing his weight around and deleting posts for no reason and threatening to ban, even though no rules had been broken. So I basically challenged him and his behavior and told him to get out of the forum unless he wanted to contribute something more than bitching and authority abusing, so he perma-banned me. So I came back as -SpectraL. And then I challenged him again. So he perma-banned me again. So I made another -SpectraL account and challenged him again. Then I guess he got tied of banning me and disappeared for awhile. He was all fucked up on heavy drugs and his life was a shambles. So if he hadn't of come into the forum being a bitch, I wouldn't even be -SpectraL right now. I'd be The Boogeyman.

You have way too much time on ur hands 👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryIVer It's not even the real spectral for one

U need dentures
Jump to Top