User Controls

Bill Krozby is too lazy to found K^rozDogs with his family...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, he'd rather keep getting fired from faggoty oyster bars.👍
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    This topic has been discussed to death. It's not just Bill Krozby being lazy, it's recognizing the fact it would never turn a profit quickly enough to be a real business.

You kind of sound like one of the retards who forgets the expensive list of shit he needs, or that it's not as simple as going to Cosco and buying bulk relish and whatnot. If I remember right the vendor's license in Austin, Texas alone is nearly $100k, on top of the Texas state license.

TL/DR: We've done the math and it's not financially viable.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, he'd rather keep getting fired from faggoty oyster bars.👍

Whats faggoty about eating expensive sea food? You jelly brah?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by AngryIVer This topic has been discussed to death. It's not just Bill Krozby being lazy, it's recognizing the fact it would never turn a profit quickly enough to be a real business.

You kind of sound like one of the retards who forgets the expensive list of shit he needs, or that it's not as simple as going to Cosco and buying bulk relish and whatnot. If I remember right the vendor's license in Austin, Texas alone is nearly $100k, on top of the Texas state license.

TL/DR: We've done the math and it's not financially viable.

I like hotdogs and I like cooking them and maybe one day I can. Plus theres nothing wrong with having high hopes and visions, just like that panic at the disco song. It's financially viable just not for me at this moment, but it isn't for a lot of people, I've spoke to several biz owners that weren't able to pull off this stuff until they were a lot older / was able to find someone help them with the money.

But anyways yeah OP is kind of boomer tard that makes the blanket statements.. like just go do it.. just get it done.. hurrr

It's like the other day I almost by a car and was really pissed at this bitch, I mentioned to my dad he was just well, you shoulda just got hit and sued the shit out of them.. and I was like "dad.. I'm pretty sure I rather not be crippled just to get money.."

I also have this boomer friend, that goes on about sovereign citizen crap that sounds good.. but doesn't work in the real world. It's man that seems like a real easy way go to jail, i rather not do that..
Jump to Top