User Controls

wtf do I sound southern ?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    in what fucking universe does this sound southern:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0n5oqSjCs7N

I was in a race just now and some douchebag was mouthing off so I started calling him out and he went on this tirade about how he had my IP and was going to dox me and then use his bitcoin to hire a hit on me .... so we had a shittalk fest back and forth and he said I sounded like a southern redneck and had a west virginia draw .... like wtf?
    Also he finished last but was still shit talking, I came in like third or fourth out of 12 players.
    Southern accents are based as fuck

tbh I wish I still had an accent (I had one when I was like 12)
    the mainstream cosmopolitan tv accent is boring and soulless, I would rather sound like Campervan kevin.
    you sound like a yankee doodle of the nerdy, virgin variety.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian you sound like a yankee doodle of the nerdy, virgin variety.

That's what I thought
    I was like "wtf" when he said I sounded southern, though he's dumb as fuck so maybe he mistook my hazy voice for a southern accent.
    idk I'm awaiting a door knock from his little butt buddy he paid to kill me using his BTC.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    you talk very effeminate and have a lisp and a tenuous grasp of reality. I would very much enjoy sexually assaulting you
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal That's what I thought
    I was like "wtf" when he said I sounded southern, though he's dumb as fuck so maybe he mistook my hazy voice for a southern accent.
    idk I'm awaiting a door knock from his little butt buddy he paid to kill me using his BTC.

You took that very well, im surprised.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    You sound annoying & kinda congested.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    It's crazy tho, cuz ppl assume I have a boom boom voice by my posts, but I'm really soft spoken lol I like to get on the internet & act out 😝
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by DontTellEm It's crazy tho, cuz ppl assume I have a boom boom voice by my posts, but I'm really soft spoken lol I like to get on the internet & act out 😝

Post your voice
    op you sound like one of those kalergi plan eurasian fags
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby op you sound like one of those kalergi plan eurasian fags

Eurasians have absolutely nothing to do with the kalergi plan
    We are the one true human master race
    cope
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Eurasians have absolutely nothing to do with the kalergi plan
    We are the one true human master race
    cope

kalergi was eurasian
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby kalergi was eurasian

no he wasn't
    he was half Japanese half jewish
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal no he wasn't
    he was half Japanese half jewish

thats still eurasian, plus you look pretty jedi tbh
    do any of you guys remember that saudi arabian french canadian gont nick from tc? Sounds kinda like OP. He mentioned that he had a gf.. and that one day she asked him why he talks like that and he said its just is normal voice
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats still eurasian, plus you look pretty jedi tbh

no it's not
    it's semiteasian
    last year I worked at this cantina down town and this lil hispanic dude spoke like he was a 1930's gangster, mmeeeaaaah, cough up the money for that meal doug, and I was like no way im not pay for shit and why are you talking like that?

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal in what fucking universe does this sound southern:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0n5oqSjCs7N

I was in a race just now and some douchebag was mouthing off so I started calling him out and he went on this tirade about how he had my IP and was going to dox me and then use his bitcoin to hire a hit on me …. so we had a shittalk fest back and forth and he said I sounded like a southern redneck and had a west virginia draw …. like wtf?
    Also he finished last but was still shit talking, I came in like third or fourth out of 12 players.

not what i was expecting.

I guess I expected some half asian in there... didnt get any of that

sounds more smoothier than your posts would ever leave, but there is a lot of nasal which is why he thought you sounded southern
    Originally posted by DietPiano not what i was expecting.

I guess I expected some half asian in there… didnt get any of that

sounds more smoothier than your posts would ever leave, but there is a lot of nasal which is why he thought you sounded southern

wtf do you expect part asians to sound like?
Jump to Top