User Controls

Sober-reality is a hard pill to swallow.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I use weed to salt and pepper my life. It adds an extra kick that helps me rise and shine.
    It's gots it's pros and cons.
    I just dunno how well my mind will feel if I take it off the weed.
    A cure all doesn't exist but marijuana sure as fuck helps with depression, malaise, and the chronic pain of living in a broke down body.
    I love her enough to quit but do I love myself enough to stand it?
    Also, I want some home made chilli.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I use weed to salt and pepper my life. It adds an extra kick that helps me rise and shine.
    It's gots it's pros and cons.
    I just dunno how well my mind will feel if I take it off the weed.
    A cure all doesn't exist but marijuana sure as fuck helps with depression, malaise, and the chronic pain of living in a broke down body.
    I love her enough to quit but do I love myself enough to stand it?
    Also, I want some home made chilli.

Get your bitch to make it for you or do it yourself
    I'll admit I so recreationally smoke too much.
    But it's better than taking meds.
    I don't need to get back on those.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Get your bitch to make it for you or do it yourself

I'll fucking skin your cat alive and smear it's bloody corpse on your walls.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I used to smoke weed all the time, thought I could hold it together no matter what. I stopped smoking because of my job and after the fog cleared (about a year) I looked back at my life and realized what stupid decisions I had made, while stoned. That's just me tho, but I suspect most people too.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I used to smoke weed all the time, thought I could hold it together no matter what. I stopped smoking because of my job and after the fog cleared (about a year) I looked back at my life and realized what stupid decisions I had made, while stoned. That's just me tho, but I suspect most people too.

But why did you smoke?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Because my co-worker smoked me out every day. That may sound like I lied, it was after this job that I had a pee test worry.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    OP it's not too late to turn your life around
    Find Jesus Christ and embrace health and sobriety
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm trying to just smoke weed when I wake up (or as soon as I possibly can) and when I go to sleep. I've been doing much better lately but it's still a bad habit
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Shit people its just weed.
    Half the time I don't even realize I'm stoned unless I acknowledge the fact that I just smoked a shitton of weed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I'll fucking skin your cat alive and smear it's bloody corpse on your walls.

HEY man thats not cool.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Shit people its just weed.
    Half the time I don't even realize I'm stoned unless I acknowledge the fact that I just smoked a shitton of weed.

"bruh I'm such a stonner bruh I smoke an oz a day bruh bruh bruh like dude pass the dab rig bruh"

kill yourself
    WellHung Black Hole
    JapanisEternal favors ethyl alcohol over cannabis.
    Originally posted by WellHung JapanisEternal favors ethyl alcohol over cannabis.

Alcohol is the drug of choice in Japan

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Alcohol is the drug of choice in Japan

WRONG!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby WRONG!

haha
    does it even really matter if you're high op, it's not like you're going to do shit either way
    I got her to agree to let me smoke but i can't be doing it all Willie Nelson.
    I agreed I was smoking too much.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Marijuana is a gateway drug tho
Jump to Top