User Controls

I miss MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING

Not soy.boy, but MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING. Not that i dont like startrek 6, but i miss my cousin
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I hate star trek. My childhood puppy samoyed Loki we got from a batch of puppies from a couple who tried to get me to watch star trek marathons with them and I'm like no I just want the puppy.
    Yeah i dont like star trek either. Im a star wars guy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No, I am your father.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I miss DietYellow. DietPiano is too much of a douche.
    Who doesnt. Go bitch at lanny, he broke my account. Ill give you password see for yourself
    Originally posted by DietPiano Who doesnt. Go bitch at lanny, he broke my account. Ill give you password see for yourself

how
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING's off in the city being a disgusting yuppie, I'm his half-assed replacement.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Supposedly people into star wars and star trek are more likely to be pedophiles.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Supposedly people into star wars and star trek are more likely to be pedophiles.

How long have you been a fan?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Supposedly people into star wars and star trek are more likely to be pedophiles.

I used to be into Star Trek back when I was kid. I used to have Star Trek VI recorded from TV onto a tape, and watched it a good bit. Never had any legit copies of any Star Trek - actually still don't.
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    "You shall not pass" - Qui gon jinn
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I used to be into Star Trek back when I was kid. I used to have Star Trek VI recorded from TV onto a tape, and watched it a good bit. Never had any legit copies of any Star Trek - actually still don't.

I watched the original star trek on a black and white tv, but I never kept up with it after that. It was alright though.
Jump to Top