User Controls

Dallas cop found guilty

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I posted this the other day that the trial was underway but last night it came out she was found guilty. I usually don't follow court cases but I have been hearing about this for over a year. I honestly thought that she would be found innocent or some bs. It's just its really crazy what happened and she stuck to her albi so the truth will never be known what really happened. Its just really fucked up, especially the "evidence" they have against her and how she went against protocol.

Basically she went home from work which is like 2 blocks away and completely went into the wrong apartment, on the wrong floor and there were so many signs that she was not in the right spot, I've been really krunk before and never walked into the wrong apartment. She went into this black dudes place while he was smoking a blunt and eating ice cream watching the game and she claims that she thought it was her apartment, shot the guy while he was just chilling on the couch.

She tried to use the castle defense which means you have the right to shoot anyone that invades your pad but thats bullshit because it wasn't her place.. and if anything he had the right to kill her, but he was probably confused as to what was happening.. doesn't even own a gun.. on top of it all instead of helping the guy she went outside after shooting him twice and called her lover, another cop for help and sent a bunch of other text messages and made phone calls crying about how she's going to lose her job instead of giving the gont cpr / doing something.. while he's just bleeding out..

and instead of just arresting her the other cops were giving her hugs telling her its going to be alright, like if you did that a cop or anyone else and you're just an average jo you'd be jammed up way quicker. the real kicker is because of all of this the da were able to recover her deleted snapchats / txt messages to the other officer her lover and now that guy's wife found out and she's leaving him.

I wonder what they are going to sentence her with, like who really knows what the deal was like what was her motivation behind it, was it truly an accident.. was she drunk and benzo'd out or something?

and the way the gonts apartment layout was completely different than all the other units so she actually had to walk around a wall that she didn't have in her place to find the guy before double tapping him. And thats against protocol if they think theres an intruder, she was supposed to walk back out and call for back up not only for her safety but for the safety of who ever was in there, but bottom line she killed this gont in his own place get high and hanging out.

usually i don't like the da but they really tore her a new one over her bullshit and she was actually not just regular cop, she was in a special position for 5 years where she has training to be aware of her surroundings and has to follow that protocol even while "off duty". They tried to make the defense that she was tired but a lot of cops want the overtime and take extra assignments, like if being tired is going to fuck up your job you shouldn't be there.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was very happy to hear of the guilty verdict.

I'm going to be ruffled feathers when she ends up getting sentenced to 15 years of probation and credit for time served.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    It's getting so that you can't even break into black people's homes and murder them anymore.
    Originally posted by mmQ I was very happy to hear of the guilty verdict.

I'm going to be ruffled feathers when she ends up getting sentenced to 15 years of probation and credit for time served.

they say the punishment range is 5-99 years here in tx, but yeah thats what I kinda expect but who knows.. im not an attorney.. the da is pushing for at least 5 years in tdc
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby they say the punishment range is 5-99 years here in tx, but yeah thats what I kinda expect but who knows.. im not an attorney.. the da is pushing for at least 5 years in tdc

Ur not an attorney, Captain Obvious?
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur not an attorney, Captain Obvious?

bait taken..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I hope she has a heart attack at sentencing and its filmed.

Come to think of it out of all the ways I've watched people die, I think th, nevermind I have seen one. It was some chinese lady giving a ted talk and she started rubbing herself all aggressively and then just fell over and died.
    she got ten years, and one year back time, so she will prolly do like 5 years
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Weak. I hope she gets lynch mobbed after she gets released.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby she got ten years, and one year back time, so she will prolly do like 5 years

All that for costing the county and state of texas all that money to prosecute her. I guarantee you the story would be much diff in california. Look whwt they did to me there with no one dying, no guns used and plea bargains not even taking it to the box once.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Wariat All that for costing the county and state of texas all that money to prosecute her. I guarantee you the story would be much diff in california. Look whwt they did to me there with no one dying, no guns used and plea bargains not even taking it to the box once.

Shut the fuck up and just die and drift into the sun.
    Originally posted by mmQ Weak. I hope she gets lynch mobbed after she gets released.

its crazy I've known people here in tx that got heavier sentences for selling drugs and some that got heavier sentences for say driving while fucked up and accidentally get in a wreck and their best bud dies in the wreck. I know people that have had a few dwi's and get way more time than that. I guess having a good attorney, being a cop, and sticking to your story that you don't remember makes all the difference.

She openly would talk about wanting to pepper spray people at mlk gatherings. she's a real piece of shithole. Like theres no explanation about why she did it except she thought it was her place..
    Originally posted by mmQ Shut the fuck up and just die and drift into the sun.

What if I decide to join the Taliban instead and reign havoc on you?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Shes trash. They upgraded it from manslaughter to murder, she still was found guilty, of MURDER, and yet gets a measly 10 year sentence.

Pathetic.
    How much time you think shed get in California?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Wariat How much time you think shed get in California?

What is... who gives a shit? She's not in California.
    Dude in california they have the worse laws and prison system in all states or comfederecy. Plus they try to kiss up to people of color plus three strike laws mandatorys entences not the 5 to 99 or 1 to 500 she got - just super harsh all around.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm aware.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm aware.

Whats really fucked up is the judge and the brother of gont killed both gave amber a hug.. like the judge literally got off the bench and gave a murder a hug.. like is this going to be the new thing now? Seems really politically motivated and a way to smooth over the outrage with these theatrics of the highest order.

what are you going to start hugging black dudes before sending them to prison?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    This nigger here just got a death sentence for killing 2 bank employees while he robbed the place. The family all said they hate him.

Hell I hate him too
Jump to Top