User Controls

Its time for a change

Well fellows, its time for me to grow the fuck up. And its been a long time coming, I'm 22 years old and I have been smoking weed every day for about the least five years. I have been a smoker for that time as well and its gotten pretty heavy. I literally don't even know how much debt I am in. I know it can't be much more than $5,000. My sleeping patterns are terrible. A regular time for sleep is 3:00am and wake up at 2:30pm. I get horribly depressed to the point it affects my jobs. I have had 3 jobs in the last 4 months all of them menial to the point that I simply stop caring and say fuck it. My life is falling apart and its barely just begun.

And now its time for something completely different. I have concentrated myself on things that are of little value and because of this my value has diminished. It is time to change these behaviors and I'll be updating this thread with my progress. I have this plan to cultivate myself physically, mentally and spiritually. It may not seem like much, but to me it will be a crucible. I must melt and forge a new self. An Iron self. The general plan is to morph my physical existence by exercise, diet, and proper sleep habits. My mentality will be molded through meditation, education and practices in observation and deduction. And my spirit will be cultivated through the practice of Lectio Divina. This practice is fourfold, reading, meditation, prayer and contemplation. This practice is proven to form a close personal connection with God.

Its time to get shit in shape.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    For a moment there i thought bettering yourself would include quitting the internet, i am glad you did not decide to do that.
    Ill be cutting down probably. Mostly using it for news/happenings, shitposting here, connecting with fam on fb and resources for info and shit.

In all honesty, I dont think I quitting the internet would help. I think its less a quiting mindset i need and more a proactive one which i am hoping to cultivate.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    all it takes is a re-evaluation of priorities

once you slow down on the weed you should feel a little more motivation; from there I guess it's just a matter of following through.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Your parents should have kicked you out 3 years ago.
    Nothing motivates more than the need to eat.
    >implying i live with my parents

Im not that much of a pleb bro.
Jump to Top