User Controls

I love being an American

Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Every other place hates on America and tries to diminish it's greatness because they don't have it.

Sure we may not have trinkets like public healthcare and subsidized higher education.

But nothing compares to the good ol' US of A.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    America would be good if it didn't have americans in it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hey you ain't kiddin FALCON

it feels good . Won the lottery up in this bitch .
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    By that I mean as shitty as my life is, the best place I could ever ask doe it to be is here. In north kadota.
    Technologist victim of incest
    🔫gimme all your money, or pay the consequences 🔪🧨⚰️
    Originally posted by mmQ Hey you ain't kiddin FALCON

it feels good . Won the lottery up in this bitch .

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist 🔫gimme all your money, or pay the consequences 🔪🧨⚰️

Are you saying you hate this stupid country as much as I do?
    No I’m saying I want your money🤑

Give it up.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It is the winning lottery but I do hate America. But like the game of risk I mean you would wish to have the good territories. Smerixz is decent . Whatever. I have I fluenca Haha. Just kidding but I've had a cold for 2 weeks and my snot is red so I'm of the volition that I'm probably blowing out brain matter. I'm pretty close to the end. I feel like I sound lkne pOc but I'm getting nearer than him.

Hey crack pile wanna have a kill our self fight?
    Omg I used to love Risk. Would get stoned and play for hours. Still have the game.

No mQ don’t die, well you can if you want.

I’m getting out icky snot, so I got an antibiotic for it yesterday. Want some????

BTW bloody nose at this time of year when the air is very dry, is normal.

Alsooooooo, you probably blow too hard and break some blood vessels.
    Where else would you rather be? Nowhere for me.
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Where else would you rather be? Nowhere for me.

Do you enjoy having an american brain as well? Are you aware that you have a mental handicap, or does your disability blind you to this fact? Just wondering.
    Do you enjoy having an american brain as well? Are you aware that you have a mental handicap, or does your disability blind you to this fact? Just wondering.

Originally posted by Russian

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

I guess she's too dumb to know she can just stay on her couch now and have any fast food she wants easily delivered right to her door, like a true American.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ I guess she's too dumb to know she can just stay on her couch now and have any fast food she wants easily delivered right to her door, like a true American.

I used to spend like $500+/mo ordering off Uber Eats or another service like Bite Squad. My most purchased high fast food was Popeye's Chicken. Mmmmmm Popeye's.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah I would think I would've done it more often given how lazy I feel some nights or hangover days but somehow I've never once utilized uber eats or any ff delivery.

I've also never had Popeye's.

$500 a month? Were you ordering every day or just buying massive feasts here and there?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm Canadian so I basically live off of ethnic food because minorities can come here and add to the cultural mosaic by starting small businesses where me and my Canadian friends go and be loud and obnoxious at while people are trying to be nice. I got this girl to bring her pitbull in this jamaican place the other day then started asking the owner about the zoning laws for the building and asked for a bunch of substitutions after my buddy asked every ingredient in their patties (including if they were "good or not") after we smoked a joint out in front of it. It seems more conducive to freedom than eating from a chain restaurant with a strict set of rules.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The anglosphere is a little retarded as a whole but it could be a lot worse.
Jump to Top