User Controls

Trump had the idea of making a moat across the southern U.S. border and filling it with snakes and alliGAYtors to stop immigration into the country.

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    House Meets 218 Votes Needed To Impeach Trump

On Wednesday, the House of Representatives reached the support needed to officially take impeachment action against Donald Trump. Rep. Sharice Davids (D-KS) came out in support of an impeachment inquiry into Trump, giving the House the 218 votes needed to impeach.

A new bombshell report by the New York Times revealed on Tuesday that Donald Trump once had the idea of making a moat across the southern U.S. border and filling it with snakes and alliGAYtors to stop immigration into the country.

The idea, which is as ridiculous as it sounds, was trolled all over Twitter.
    I mean, it would work
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Would alliGAYtors and snakes eat Mexicans and Latinos?
    https://niggasin.space/thread/45059
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I feel like he said this as a joke and it got taken out of context
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by aldra I feel like he said this as a joke and it got taken out of context

Trump joking? He wanted to use nukes to stop hurricanes. Building a moat isn’t nearly as stupid. The man is completely ignorant.
    Are you saying the Nuke wouldn't work?
    Radiation will fry your nuts in the process
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That'd be really cool. I'd put large schools of piranha in there as well. Maybe a few giant octopuses with sharpened beaks.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Eclectic Eels

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    That story has been completely debunked.
Jump to Top