User Controls

Will the USofA ever be Norm again

Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Or what we used to think was normal before those fucking hippies mucked it up with their bra burning and spitting on Vietnam Vet soldiers?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    maybe after the fallout fades
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania

She cares for your villiages, aldra. (for PR)

Burn a bra with her.
    me\h
    Sorry aldra. It must of been a shitty experience

yet Jane Fonda striking out against the poor went off to fight while rich kids like her celebrated with protest and no doubt college orgies just to stay away from a1 draft card just makes me want to puke on the entitlement cunts.

There is no White Privs, just white wealthy entitlement types. A small percentage of whites.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Peedy is mad
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Peedy is mad

Listen you little liberal cunt. This bitch committed treason and no doubt her speaking in favors of North Vietnam more than likely green lit American POWs to be tortured.

I'm not saying the war was just. Clearly a war by proxy for the MIC to profit from, and it's been verified the CIA in fact used the dead soldiers body to sell heroin to gays and blacks to weaken any political agenda they voiced during these political flower-beds of the times.

Reel with that you deep-state rabbit
    I mean ship heroin in the body cavities
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    lol
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 lol

Why is this funny?
    Why would the CIA use heroin to target gays and blacks? Were they the only people voicing opposition to the war?

Only gays and blacks like heroin?
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Why would the CIA use heroin to target gays and blacks? Were they the only people voicing opposition to the war?

Latinx's and Irish do too
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Listen you little liberal cunt. This bitch committed treason and no doubt her speaking in favors of North Vietnam more than likely green lit American POWs to be tortured.

I'm not saying the war was just. Clearly a war by proxy for the MIC to profit from, and it's been verified the CIA in fact used the dead soldiers body to sell heroin to gays and blacks to weaken any political agenda they voiced during these political flower-beds of the times.

Reel with that you deep-state rabbit

You really got me now
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Sorry aldra. It must of been a shitty experience

lol I wasn't even alive at the time; the closest I got to it was what I assume was my dad's psychotic ptsd.

The CIA actually flooded Vietnam and Laos with heroin during the war in an ill-conceived attempt to lower th NV combat effectiveness, getting huge numbers of their own soldiers hooked in the process.

Later on they actually did flood black communities with it (because they knew nobody in the government would really care) in order to fund their South American operations. Dunno where the gays come into it though
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Why would the CIA use heroin to target gays and blacks? Were they the only people voicing opposition to the war?

No, prolly a plot device of shutting 2 groups feared by conservative whites in the day. them being vocal during the political 60s n 70s too and a way to shorten their numbers by killing them off. I didn't have much to say one way or another since I was like 9 at the time. They would of found a way to appease the old majority to hopefully be funded while making dark op funding at the same time while fixing a "leak" of the day.

You almost sound triggered.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Latinx's and Irish do too

The only thing the CIA fear about them is being President cause both are mostly Catholics and JFK supporters in which we all know JFK n Robbert Kennedy wanted to shut down secretive stuff.
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania No, prolly a plot device of shutting 2 groups feared by conservative whites in the day. them being vocal during the political 60s n 70s too and a way to shorten their numbers by killing them off. I didn't have much to say one way or another since I was like 9 at the time. They would of found a way to appease the old majority to hopefully be funded while making dark op funding at the same time while fixing a "leak" of the day.

You almost sound triggered.

Bet you never pass up an Oliver Stone movie
    Inb4 gays

Because they're mentally ill and like to be taboo thread and naughty
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Bet you never pass up an Oliver Stone movie

meh
Jump to Top