User Controls

( ´ω`) 4chan turns 16 today orz

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Today is 4chan's 16th birthday
    It seems like only yesterday I was 16 posting on 4chan, and here it is now as old I was then.
    That wretched cesspool has been here with me for half of my lifespan ....

in celebration of this special event I hope someone sends a pipebomb to moot's house to greet him on this special occasion
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How come only a handful of you faggot incels have the balls to go through with your "missions?"
    Originally posted by mmQ How come only a handful of you faggot incels have the balls to go through with your "missions?"

It takes a lot of mental and spiritual effort to make the toughest decision, to leave behind your waifu and comfy room where you can retreat to cyberspace and video games, to sacrifice everything for the greater good ....
    Not everyone wants to give away their life or risk imprisonment just to help out a world they won't be able to participate in.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    kill yourself
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i still have no idea wtf 4chan is
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal It takes a lot of mental and spiritual effort to make the toughest decision, to leave behind your waifu and comfy room where you can retreat to cyberspace and video games, to sacrifice everything for the greater good ….
    Not everyone wants to give away their life or risk imprisonment just to help out a world they won't be able to participate in.

Perhaps it's because most of you are actually not so stupid as to actually believe anything you do is gonna make any shit of a difference. That's the closest thing to a compliment as I'll ever give you.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Lets hope for at least 4 more years.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Lets hope for at least 4 more years.

If the dems win 2020 or 2024 they'll stage a fake shooting like they did with 8ch and use that as an excuse to shut down 4chan
    did 8chan get shut down

i dont wanna get tagged
    8chan went to shit once they got rid of j@!LB8 forum, which I never actually got to see
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by DietPiano did 8chan get shut down

i dont wanna get tagged

Yeah, everyone cut it off from both internet and hardware. Apparently from the way things are being spoken about, it's down permanently, and not coming back.
    Originally posted by DietPiano did 8chan get shut down

i dont wanna get tagged

The deep state staged a shooting in Christchurch New Zealand and made it look like it was some 8ch poster, they made up a fake shooting video and manifesto then linked to them on 8ch's /pol/.
    Later on they seized the servers to investigate the "crime" and just recently there was a video where somebody who worked for the web host told the Patrick Brennan (the crippled midget on a wheelchair) that they weren't going to allow the site to go back online.
    The stupid bit is that the manifesto was hosted on mega and the livestream of the shooting was hosted on FACEBOOK yet neither of those sites went offline or will be punished .... hm... makes you think huh.
    no, it doesnt make me think.

Wheaties makes me think
    here is the thread

interestingly though is that when I saw it I swear it had at most 20 to 50 posts not 500 and I posted at least once in there (I think using a picture of Lain saying "am I late to the party?") yet none of my posts show up

I think most of the replies in that thread are paid shills and bots and when real people like me saw the thread we got a ghost version.

https://archive.is/IhaDi
    who is lain
    Originally posted by DietPiano who is lain

kill yourself
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DietPiano who is lain

Lol who knows or cares? Sounds super important !
    >consider yourself an internet person and tech enthusiast
    >not knowing who Iwakura Lain is

the absolute state of the internet circa AD2019
    I dont to either of those.. ?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah whoops I dont who lain is oops
Jump to Top