User Controls

I guess "Distance makes the heart grow fonder" is true.

GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    The more disinterested I act in women, the more interested they are in me. And as a man, that's really an interesting dichotomy. We've pretty much been raised to think that women are the desirable ones, and men have to work for their attention. They're the ones who are waving off suitors and blah blah blah. You know what I'm saying. Men are not used to having attention.

A lot of people take this to heart and begin the proactive approach of hitting on women in public. I'm not that kind of dude though. I just talk to women and men and whoever, wherever I am. Currently I've been fucking this girl sporadically for about a year but I broke up with her almost a year ago and it's pretty much just sex. And really, I don't think I even know how to flirt. I just try to be nice to everyone. Nobody is going to believe this on here of course.

I think that if I was actively trying to flirt, a lot of the women who now like me would see me as scummy.

I kind of lost the point of this thread.

It's 2pm on a Monday and I've been drinking, which is not normal for me.

I guess what I'm saying is that all the shit they say about 'just be yourself' is true.

I'm going to stop this thread while I'm ahead.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^RICHARD~!
Jump to Top