User Controls

Big Brother Big Sister

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    If I'd had a program like this in my life growing up, things might've turned out differently for me. Since I can't go back and change that, I'm interested in being that difference for a kid who needs it right now. Anybody have interest in volunteer work with this organization? What sort of training do I have to go through? How long can I expect it to take and how can I speed up the application process? What kind of investment should I expect of my time each month and what should I do to prepare myself?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What's it about? I'm not familiar with any such program.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Its a mentoring program. Basically kids who are elligable typically are in single parent households/have difficult home environment/parent in jail/high risk. People who volunteer typically take them out for an outting, or offer emotional support/guidance for the kid they are assigned to. Atleast that was what I had heard about it, I had a friend mention it years ago.
    thats admirable of you. dont go all fucked up and shit though or your just gonna lead the kid on the fastrack highway to hell
    Its a mentoring program. Basically kids who are elligable typically are in single parent households/have difficult home environment/parent in jail/high risk. People who volunteer typically take them out for an outting, or offer emotional support/guidance for the kid they are assigned to. Atleast that was what I had heard about it, I had a friend mention it years ago.

I see. Sounds like the perfect job for a creep.
    Hewfil1 Houston

God damnit Soph. No fucking the kids.
    God damnit Soph. No fucking the kids.

That's my point, imagine how easy it would be. They'd be sufficiently emotionally damaged to be susceptible i'd imagine, plus with all the time you get to spend with them everything is possible.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Keep up the show
    Hewfil1 Houston
    That's my point, imagine how easy it would be. They'd be sufficiently emotionally damaged to be susceptible i'd imagine, plus with all the time you get to spend with them everything is possible.

Sonuva bitch Sophie.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

They have the kids wear body-cams for this very reason.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    They have the kids wear body-cams for this very reason.

Sophie's down to be taped. He wants to put it on GH.
Jump to Top