User Controls

Which niggas stay fit?

Right now, I don't do shit to work out and probably have a pretty poor dietary regimen. I occasionally do some tai chi movement and meditation but I dont get active other than the occasional round of disc golf. I am a smoker which doesn't help my physique and am working on cutting back so I am hoping to eventually just cut it out. I rarely eat three meals a day and tend to go a little too hard on the little debbies.

So I am thinking of ways to stay fit with the impending apocalypse rolling in and all. Hearing everyone on the internet say that society is going to collapse puts things in perspective so now I am hoping to get in the fit fighting shape. This means that ill have to start being active. I am probably going to start lightly. Keep curbing my smoking and working towards eating three well rounded meals a day. Bump up the tai chi or maybe replace it with ba gua. Build endurance and strength through running and lifting shit. Hell maybe ill even do some motherfucking obstacle course shit.

So niggas, which ones among you stay in shape? And how do you do it?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I try to eat healthy, and commute manually if possible. Other than that i don't even lift breh. When the end of the world comes rolling round i'll just try to join a group, i'm pretty useful, i can make explosives and rig electric things.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm mildly overweight as it stands. I smoke and drink and eat once a day at like 3 or 4 in the morning after I'm done drinking and before I pass out. Pretty unhealthy lifestyle as it stands. Little to no exercise, and the food I eat is usually frozen things I can microwave or cook in the oven.

There was a time toward the end of the zoklet era when I was much healthier. I didn't drink, though I did still smoke (cigs and weed). I ate lots of egg whites and wheat toast and apples w/ peanut butter and bananas and chicken salads with light ranch. I seriously restricted myself to those things for the most part, though admittedly I would occasionally eat an entire package of oreos because mmmmmmmmmmOREOS. I was 50 pounds lighter than I am now so I could get away with eating a shitty thing here and there and it had no effect on my weight whatsoever. I didn't even exercise at the time, other than doing like 50-100 pushups a day. Nothing rigorous or physically demanding. Just limiting what I ate to the aforementioned diet and eating at more normal times was enough for me to drastically lose weight. I guess the main factor that was involved was discipline to follow that diet and refrain from eating an unhealthy snack save for once or twice a week. I didn't even eat breakfast, though you could consider the eggs and toast breakfast, but I usually ate those later in the afternoon and then I'd eat the grilled-chicken salad later in the evening, but not right before I went to bed ever.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    the best thing you could do for your diet and yourselves is to never, ever eat white rice, only eat long grain brown rice.
    slicknickns Yung Blood
    Hardcore Fitness Fanatic
Jump to Top