User Controls

I realize that I treat this site and twitter like I treated prison

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I enjoy being provocstive and annoying people. But do it with truth. Because truth is often more annoying than anything to Americans. Truth sbout their flaws, the flaws of their system, etc. In prison i had this punk rock friend named zjoey who was Mexicsn in vsp and he was in same reception as me but I didnt know him. He was bi too but hella cool. And i would look for people that said stupid stuff st one point in my incarcerstion like reception ebfore transfer to vsp like this sex offender young mexicns dude who claimed he wss pro police and believed in the system before being csught up and just ask them wuesiton to prove to my friend how he is or how many people wre. Plus we would tlsk about how it was basicslly just us who knew who had a feeling ever before getting in touble in that country unlike the majority of the sheep there how it really was or is (I kind of roasted that guy in fromt of my friend to show how people are sheep). We would also tlwk shit wbout the mutants or morons gang bangers and junkies who were there and were brsinless how few resisted or were part of anti america groups and how the ultras or his group the punks were some of the only worldwide groups who resist and fight the man. But basicslly we would just talk shit sbout people around us in there all day and their micro minds. We would also dsicuss politics like radio shows john baxhelor but he was surprisingly kind of in fsvor of trump because he wanted him to bring the chaos and anarchy to America.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    mate paragraphs would really help
Jump to Top