User Controls

I don't know if im being paranoid

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Probably really stressed Idk, I got kinda upset last night because my tv started acting funky and when I hooked it up to my laptop and wouldn't put the picture up on the screen. I swear I honestly thought it was those goddamn Ortega brothers, their always up to something.

Then I look my bank account last night and I was credited a penny.. And I have charges that showed up from the wok n express and I wasnt even there yesterday.. maybe their system backed up and its coming up late, but then I started thinking about how they are always like "ohhh hey my friend" as if they really aren't your friend... so I go in this morning for coffee and the guy doesn't ring it up.. but just puts the money in the register.. like whatever.. but then he says "you want to meet my friend??!" and I was like holy shit whats going on here and he turns his phone around and its this indian gont and I wavve to him and I ask "does he work at one of the other stores..?" And he tells me no he moved back to india and is doing a lot of software stuff for us though.. and I was like "riiggghhtt.."

I asked the gont his name because he seems pretty cool when I've spoke to him in recent days as he's a new gont there but yeah I asked him his name and he was like my name is P, and work with B, and Z. It was like the 3 habibs

I would just hate to have to get a new card and have to never go back to there because they are frauding me out. Anyone here ever been a victim of credit card fraud / know how it works?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm on hold right now with guess what an indian lady.. calling me mr michael douglas... she said the 1 penny deposited in my acct is very unusual and she's doesn't know why, I feel like something bad is happening. They also said I have no pending transactions which is total bullshit because I bought a soda yesterday morning and thats not showing up. Also my bank was supposed to charge me for my premium membership today and that hasn't happened despite me having money in it, the weird thing is I have even more money in my acct that what I should.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    oh yeah i get the same problem, what are the 3 numbers on the back of your bank card?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    And the expiration month and date
    mothers maiden name would help
    Originally posted by Grylls oh yeah i get the same problem, what are the 3 numbers on the back of your bank card?

Originally posted by Grylls oh yeah i get the same problem, what are the 3 numbers on the back of your bank card?

666 and I also live on avenue go fuck yourself
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Sounds like your card has been cloned.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Sounds like your card has been cloned.

that doesn’t scare him
    blaster master victim of incest
    pretty much that, also if you used it contactless it can take a few days to show on your account depending on your bank

what are the 16 digits on the front of your card, just making sure because i know someone who had the same problem
    What I'd do is drop another two pennies in and see how the other guy responds. Kind of like an electronic two-way communication. One penny for yes, two pennies for no. Or make a withdrawal of one penny.
    I think everything is all good, just im a big sour pus worry wart sometimes when I don't get enough sleep.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I think everything is all good, just im a big sour pus worry wart sometimes when I don't get enough sleep.

genital warts?
    The reason for the single penny deposit is to establish that the account is verified and working. Companies like PayPal use this method.
    Originally posted by Grylls genital warts?

Hey now mohay-now, lets have some tea and share some grains.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The reason for the single penny deposit is to establish that the account is verified and working. Companies like PayPal use this method.

Makes sense but that wasn't the case for me.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Makes sense but that wasn't the case for me.

I'd have to say someone probably used your account number somewhere else to verify an account there.
    who do you bank with?
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    OP is a targeted individual
    Originally posted by Grylls who do you bank with?

charles shwabbs
Jump to Top