User Controls

Lol fuck reddit

they banned one of the most popular communities, the only good subreddit left

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ice_Poseidon2/

if this one gets banned i'm sending everyone here

https://www.reddit.com/r/Contont/
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Help me understand what this is.
    bullying and harassment

folx
    update:

All of their communities got banned and they refuse to use any other platform besides reddit or clones of reddit so now they have 1000 people stuck in discord crying about where to go next

fucking normies
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood update:

All of their communities got banned and they refuse to use any other platform besides reddit or clones of reddit so now they have 1000 people stuck in discord crying about where to go next

fucking normies

Who are these people?

Tell them to come here?
    It's the Cx Ice Poseidon community from youtube. A few thousand of the most toxic people on the internet

but they refuse to use anything except reddit. 5 subreddits got banned in a few days. It's like a traveling circus

Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Obbe Help me understand what this is.

Retard IRL streamer with retarded fans, he's basically a really shitty reality show you can pay $5 to interact with.

Him and his fans probably got banned for being retarded again, like when he streamed in an airport terminal and gave away all his flight info on stream on accident like a retard, so his retàrded fans called a bomb threat on the airport and gave them his exact location in the airport and description.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Maybe don't send them here.
    They got banned for bullying and harassment, very toxic community. It's mostly 4chan burnouts with a lot of disposable income. They need a place to post though and I sympathize with their struggle of getting banned from every platform for being too toxic.

Censorship is lame, but they refuse to use anything except reddit. Bunch of normies
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    I wouldn't mind having them here, it's not like we don't enjoy retards. Eventually the most retarded ones will leave like DateHospital and the ones who are fit to stay will stay.
    Didn’t click
    HURR
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    I have a proboard. Some of y'all can join it if you want it's a super secret proboard tho ya gotta not tell anyone
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood They got banned for bullying and harassment, very toxic community. It's mostly 4chan burnouts with a lot of disposable income. They need a place to post though and I sympathize with their struggle of getting banned from every platform for being too toxic.

Censorship is lame, but they refuse to use anything except reddit. Bunch of normies

For one, they refuse to go to a place called niggasin.space, nowhere did you mention any other site, and for two they never said in that screenshot that they wouldn't come here.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    "Phineas and his goons"

Okay buddy.
Jump to Top