User Controls

I'm extremely disappointed that my sun-bathing pool days have just ended until next June...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, until then, I'll only be singing sad tunes.😩
    Technologist victim of incest
    It’s supposed to get pretty chilly starting Thursday. I think we’ll be done with the hot and humid for the year.
    Yea. But we both enjoy the fall weather. In fact, you r looking forward to wearing your flannels.👍
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Probably another 3 weeks of summer here. I am OK with that.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yes I do like Fall and Spring, not much for extremes. Got my sweaters, Buckeye sweat shirts, and flannels ready.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist Yes I do like Fall and Spring, not much for extremes. Got my sweaters, Buckeye sweat shirts, and flannels ready.

After watching them obliterate Nebraska in Lincoln, they look real scary. Its gonna be tough for anyone to beat them.
    Originally posted by WellHung After watching them obliterate Nebraska in Lincoln, they look real scary. Its gonna be tough for anyone to beat them.

Pfft, other than Nebraska they play the equivalant of technical colleges,
    Originally posted by Erekshun Pfft, other than Nebraska they play the equivalant of technical colleges,

Maybe so, but they're gonna beat some really good teams the next 2 months. I don't think anyone will beat them in the big 10. In fact, I think the only teams good enough to beat them are Clemson and Alabama.
    They aren't scheduled to play either one of those teams. They are scheduled to play Wisconsin though.
    Originally posted by Erekshun They aren't scheduled to play either one of those teams. They are scheduled to play Wisconsin though.

Right they would only potentially play them in the college football playoff. They got wisconsin.
    Originally posted by WellHung Right they would only potentially play them in the college football playoff. They got wisconsin.

Lose to Wisconsin means no playoff, as of today.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Where are u gonna jack ur dick off now pervert?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Where are u gonna jack ur dick off now pervert?

Ur mouth?👍
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Erekshun Pfft, other than Nebraska they play the equivalant of technical colleges,

Michigan St, Wisconsin, Penn St, Michigan. All ranked. You're a fucking idiot.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    do you have your own pool or do you use a public pool?
    were you posting here while sub bathing?

next summer I'll be living in an apartment complex with a pool, though this place has a ton of kids and people that will be using it so the only way I can convince myself to step inside it and not worry about the bacteria and urine would be to go while inebriated, but I told myself I was going to go the entire 2020s without drinking ... we'll just have to wait and see.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    it's pretty humid where I'm living
    I stepped outside for a second and it felt like june or july
Jump to Top