User Controls

Fucking Alcoholism

blaster master victim of incest
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Good little slave
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by blaster master Welp, thank god Monday's over. Three more days until Friday. I got a feeling my boss has been catching on to my fuck it attitude, so I probably need to get serious about finding a new job before he cuts me loose. Some dumb bitch almost crashed her car into me today on the way home from work, kind wish she had, it looked like a new car so she probably had insurance.

In Poland ththe y dont even wit fir pedestrians to cross they literslly will run you over. What can you do though? How do you change their crap culture and havits here? Theye ven do it onc ross walks.
    I read that most hit and runs including fatalities go unsolved
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Good little slave

Who has money, which allows him to be independent, instead of permanently suckling his mother's titties.👍
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung Who has money, which allows him to be independent, instead of permanently suckling his mother's titties.👍

He's a wage slave
    He gives away his energy to the capitalists and bankers that own him.
    How are you gonna get paid if they hit you and youre fine or have little to no injuries? Plus wouldnt it just cover the medical bills and loss of work bills, which wouldnt apply to you if you freelance or have no full time employment anyway?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal He's a wage slave

I am proud to be a wage slave and live the life I do. When the day is done I get to go home and do as I please.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Erekshun I am proud to be a wage slave and live the life I do. When the day is done I get to go home and do as I please.

hiki is a small hat so he wouldn't understand
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat How are you gonna get paid if they hit you and youre fine or have little to no injuries? Plus wouldnt it just cover the medical bills and loss of work bills, which wouldnt apply to you if you freelance or have no full time employment anyway?

(((whiplash))), goy.
    No I was asking if someone hits you as a pedestrian.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal He's a wage slave

as long as you're content it doesn't matter too much. Plus, it doesn't take much money to make the government fuck itself in the ass. It's just that most people are busy doing other stuff or too apathetic for that sort of thing
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    what do you do for a living?
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I will get in tc tonight and read you "who's an addict"
Jump to Top