User Controls

What made me realize America is a lawless place

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Is how when they arrested me for my last case they sent me to prison for with this lying perjury known cop named kerr (darren kerr I believe) is how him and the mexican female cop i went to meet and talk to never read me my rights yet my lawyer one or the reasons he convinced me to take a plea bargain before prelim was he said they will just say they read me my rights. How the fuk can they use a statement without a recording that has no recording of my rights being used in 2014/2015 without digital equipment available to police but no digital recorders?
    In that kind of a system you have no chance and then these american cowards lames on the street or many on here claim i was co cicted of something. What a joke their systems and convictions are based on lies and corruption.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Yeah but you're not there anymore. You can move on with your life. You are obsesssed with the US and its retarded laws and culture. Be glad you're in Poland and move on with life.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    PTSD

lol that's why can't stfu about it
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Just hold it in until Purge week
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    You are guilty of something so there is that.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    So basically you're mad because the cops did their job and prosecuted you, not because you didn't do it?
    Hat was ai guilty of and if I was why would they have to lie and not read me my rights? What does that have to do with cops like that kerr guy not committing crimes themselves like perjury? What are you trying to get at? That cops should be able to commit crimes and not held to a higher stnadard than regular non gang or crime people like me? That people like raphael luciano should get away with being white trash with 15 kids committing crime of truancy and no one should confront them wnd its ok if they attack first and lie and that the bytch woman in your country who shot the black in his apartment is ok because its an off duty cop? Is this really the world you want to live in and think europe or the rest of the world should also live this way? Even if someone lik luciano does it to you or someone uses tricks lies and corrupt cops against you it would be ok too or just pople you dont like that are of a diff race nationality or who were former sex offenders? Then its ok? Go to another country and get treated a special way like this and sent to prison after being attacked by some muslim beggars or harassers or strete peddlers then come back and say its fine.p since you were foreign there and shouldnt have fought back or said snything to them as they rippe dyou off or spat on you.
    Polanski was absolutely right to run and sow ere the Swiss for never sending him bakc just like Snowden and Assange were right. As well as Putin.
    Living in a corrupt and lawless place and pollacks feel Russia is dorrupt lol. Id much rather be in Russia. And you dont think those cop killin blacks or thst off duty female cop going into that apartment arent guilty of anything all those fop killers in your country?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    So basically you're mad because the cops did their job and prosecuted you, not because you didn't do it?
    America isn't lawless, we have too many laws, that the average American breaks, on average; 10 laws per day.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country So basically you're mad because the cops did their job and prosecuted you, not because you didn't do it?

How was I guilty or anything more than standing my round like rosa parks who refused to also let her seat go to whites like me in that shit dive bar to kevin markley and his good ole boys? Why is she celebrated yet they tried to berate or convince me imwas wrong doing exactly what she did 50 yrs ago to local coward trash? How was i guilty in the luciano situation? Explain it since you are convinced i am guilty of something.
    Originally posted by Wariat How was I guilty or anything more than standing my round like rosa parks who refused to also let her seat go to whites like me in that shit dive bar to kevin markley and his good ole boys? Why is she celebrated yet they tried to berate or convince me imwas wrong doing exactly what she did 50 yrs ago to local coward trash? How was i guilty in the luciano situation? Explain it since you are convinced i am guilty of something.

You got deported for that?
Jump to Top