User Controls

Imma inpatient, jump to conclusions fuck sometimes...

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    So I was all upset last week cuz my doctors appointments got canceled cuz my insurance wouldn't cover them.
    On Friday I basically was wandering around talking like I was about to quit.
    Today I called HR and luckily no one was in.
    Then i spent 20 minutes on the phone with my insurance company only to find out my group ID change and so did my member ID.
    I guess we get new cards because we switched plans or something.
    I didn't think we switched plans tho so I never guessed I got a new card in the mail and I all I got to do is call the doctor and reschedule my appointments and update my insurance info.
    Imma keep this in mind for next year when it's open enrollment so I don't get confused over an expired insurance card and make an ass outta myself almost rage quitting my jobbie.

All is good.
    Love you guys.
    Practice patience and don't jump to conclusions.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    DHers thinkin this is their blog
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    He's not a DHer tho
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Saw this thread coming
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tee hee hee He's not a DHer tho

I don't remember him from totse. Maybe he was on zoklet. I feel bad for people that were on zoklet but weren't on totse, since zoklet turned out to be some lame ass commie themed FBI honeypot.

And you were NOT batman, the canadian whore with alts, eh?

Don't answer that, it doesn't matter.
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    I saw this thread failing
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz I don't remember him from totse. Maybe he was on zoklet. I feel bad for people that were on zoklet but weren't on totse, since zoklet turned out to be some lame ass commie themed FBI honeypot.

And you were NOT batman, the canadian whore with alts, eh?

Don't answer that, it doesn't matter.

Just search "fonaplats zoklet" but i wasn't totse.
    People from totse live in the past too much always going #totse2k4 like it's coming back or some shit.
    I laid my own cornerstone and am who I am. I try not to be anything but.
Jump to Top