User Controls

Update on my dick piercing

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    So you may recall that I posted a thread about my apadravya on RDFRN - it was seven months ago and I thought I'd fill you in on my experience since. Anyway, it's healed up quite nicely for a transurethral piercing. My new girl thinks it's really cool. I wouldn't way it makes sex so much better on its own, but it does seem to hit the right spot with its placement. I've shortened it down to more snug fit.

Now for the really good part: a couple days ago I was at the gym when the barbell came undone in my shorts. I didn't notice until I got home and hopped in the shower, and by that time it had closed up. I thought about calling my piercer and explaining what had happened, but I knew that re-piercing scar tissue is an ill advised procedure. I refused to accept it. My cock had endured too much for me to throw it all away now. I went and got another barbell, a longer barbell, clenched my teeth and got down to the dirty work of shoving that rod through my closed up dick hole.

The pain was horrible, as the 8 gauge hole had almost entirely sealed. I had to break a layer of skin just to get the metal back in, and then I was tasked with forcing it through the needle-thin pathway left behind after my jedielry had come out. Finally I had gotten it maybe a millimeter through my shaft when my vision grew spotty, my head lightened and I fainted. When I woke up I was still hurting badly, so I staggered to the bathroom sink and took a few handfuls of water into my mouth, grabbed a protein bar in lieu of missing glucose tablets and got back to work. Eventually I worked it through the shaft forcing it top-down, but the exit hole had closed up too much and I knew I'd have to tear some flesh getting it all the way through. Imagine shoving a pencil - just a little too large - through one of the ring holes on a piece of college ruled notebook paper. It was a lot like that.

So I finished the job and made it to work a 1/2 hour late. TL;DR: dick piercing came out, I forced it the fuck back through. It's still pretty sore but the healing process goes on.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Chronic Yung Blood
    How did you come to the conclusion that what your life was lacking, happened to be a piercing in your dick?
    You are the most unassuming looking person to have a dick piercing, I wonder how many other people have incognito dick piercings that I'd never guess of. You'd think it'd be some rocker dude with a blue mohawk and sleeves of tats who'd do something like this, but no, it's ZANICK, metaphysical bookstore going, noodle eating ZANICK.

The idea of getting my genitals close to any sort of needle makes me shrivel up.

Glad you're happy with it though, and congrats on the new girl!
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I had to take my tongue piercing out a few weeks ago cause it was messing with my gums, so i figured id only keep it in for like half the day.

After like six hours i couldnt get it back in again >_<

Its crazy how fast some piercings can heal up.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    How did you come to the conclusion that what your life was lacking, happened to be a piercing in your dick?
    Who said my life was lacking? I enjoyed myself before and still do since.
    You are the most unassuming looking person to have a dick piercing, I wonder how many other people have incognito dick piercings that I'd never guess of. You'd think it'd be some rocker dude with a blue mohawk and sleeves of tats who'd do something like this, but no, it's ZANICK, metaphysical bookstore going, noodle eating ZANICK. The idea of getting my genitals close to any sort of needle makes me shrivel up. Glad you're happy with it though, and congrats on the new girl!
    Lol, I like to imagine how surprising it'd be for a coworker or one of my patients. I definitely don't look the part. And thanks! She's a sweet girl. Glad you made it over to the new site.
    I had to take my tongue piercing out a few weeks ago cause it was messing with my gums, so i figured id only keep it in for like half the day. After like six hours i couldnt get it back in again >_< Its crazy how fast some piercings can heal up.
    It's SO quick, I'm hesitant to even switch back to the short barbell in case something goes wrong. How was the tongue piercing bothering your gums?
    "This guy eats noodles, he can't have a dick piercing!" Glad to see you made it over too Kevin.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I wouldn't ever want something like that done even if I liked piercings, seems too fucked up but I guess y'all get the snip too so maybe you got used to it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol thats fucking gross, but glad you're doing okay zanick, hadn't seen you in a while.
    Now that he's back...bump for faggotry reminder.
    You are a piece of shit.
    Originally posted by RisiR You are a piece of shit.

Maybe, but at least I don't have a dick piercing.
    I only know zanick as the guy who punched a hole in his dick.
    solid thread
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    I AINT NEVA SEEN NO NIGGA WIT A PIECRED DICK. OR NO BYTCH
    Originally posted by §m£ÂgØL "This guy eats noodles, he can't have a dick piercing!" Glad to see you made it over too Kevin.

ban for pi
    This place needs an ethnic cleansing.
    This thread is useless without pics
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon This thread is useless without pics

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I pierced my ear one time when I was 13 or 14 and and utilized it for about 6 months. Haven't worn an earring since but every few years I try pushing a paperclip through and it's still really easy, like it hasn't closed up whatsoever.

Is that common , maybe it has to do with the ear cartilage and blah compared to penis or tongue...skin. Maybe not.
    Show pics
Jump to Top