User Controls

My Kingdom Hearts story

8stringflinG African Astronaut
    When I was 10 I needed to have heart surgery due to a congenital defect that meant my aortic valve was leaking blood back where it shouldn't. I spent two weeks in the hospital recovering. The memory of that time is really hazy, as I was probably on a lot of drugs. I remember not being able to walk or breathe correctly. I had a tube in my penis to piss out of and the nurses had to put a bucket thing under me so I could shit. I remember being scared as hell before the surgery, thinking I was going to die.

When I got out of the hospital my family threw a pizza party for me. I had two more weeks of staying home from school, so they got me a PS2 and two games. Sly Cooper and Kingdom Hearts. Those two weeks were incredible. I spent them in a trance of traveling across dimensions, from Disney world to Disney world. I swung from the tree tops with Tarzan, drank potions with Alice in Wonderland, it was incredible. Some of the characters i recognized from Final Fantasy were there as well, like Cloud and his buster sword which I thought was the coolest fucking thing at that age.

I have played every single Kingdom Hearts game, across every platform, and I'm happy I did. I know every aspect of it's convoluted story.

If you watched Disney movies as a kid but didn't play this game, you missed out bigly. If you have kids who grew up with Disney and didn't get them this game, you should apologize to them. It's cheesy as hell and I definitely cringe at a lot of the lines, but there's really nothing better than seeing Sora, Donald, and Goofy transform to match every world.

Right now I'm playing KH3 and I'm trying to get the Ultima blade, which is a lot more difficult than you probably imagine. I'm about 7h into collecting all the stuff for it and it will probably be about another 7 before I actually get the blade and can start a new game+ I've wanted this weapon since like 2004 when I saw it in a game informer magazine so I'm ready to finally have it.

Anyone else play KH?
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Is that why you're gay?
    You got a weak heart?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Is that why you're gay?
    You got a weak heart?

That doesn't even make sense.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i must have played one of the first versions on pc because around that time ps2 wasnt even out.. i think

nah just checked that isnt the same game i wouldnt play that fag shit
    Originally posted by Grylls i must have played one of the first versions on pc because around that time ps2 wasnt even out.. i think

nah just checked that isnt the same game i wouldnt play that fag shit

yeah u would
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    mayb im a fagget
Jump to Top