User Controls

Interesting article

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://psmag.com/social-justice/facing-disturbing-truths-about-pedophilia-could-help-us-keep-kids-safer
    Technologist victim of incest
    Go away!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    “When I was in rehab for sex addiction there were a few guys who were into kids, although they did their best to deny it. The staff at the rehab gave certain guys a psychological test. From what I heard, it’s kind of a stimulus-response test: They would put the guy in a room and show him photos of a six-year-old boy and a hot 25-year-old woman until the guy would finally prove to them and himself what we all suspected: that the guy wanted to molest kids. Even after the test, he still would not want to admit to the rest of us the nature of his true attractions. He would wander around for days moaning that the test was wrong, the staff was wrong, and he didn’t, he really didn’t, want to fuck kids at all.

They should do fsg or homo tests like this to find out who the homos are.
    Lol at the article saying fuck kids.
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat They should do fsg or homo tests like this to find out who the homos are.

This equation thing is sad

Homosexuals: hurt nobody

Pedophiles: hurt children

/story kill yourself
    Oh you are wrong. Fags do hurt people and fuk kids. You think getting groped by them in bars is fun? Or like I did in berlin kissed in back of neck is not assault?
    By your logic none of the metoo men hurt anyone either incouding weinstein.
    There is no real difference between pedophiles and faggots.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I agree. They are both phillias.
    Originally posted by Wariat Oh youa re wrong. Fags do hurt people and fuk kids. You think getting groped by them in bars is fun? Or like I did in berlin kissed in back of neck is not assault?

Homosexuals dont hurt kids

And they don't grope. You went to a fucking gay bar what did you expect. Men grope women in regular bars all the time. I've been groped by men and women alike. Its not a gay thing
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian There is no real difference between pedophiles and faggots.

You're Russian and your opinion literally has no impact. You should go back to your country.
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG You're Russian and your opinion literally has no impact. You should go back to your country.

My opinion would have a very hard impact on your fucking head if I ever met you, you little spic faggot.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian My opinion would have a very hard impact on your fucking head if I ever met you, you little spic faggot.

Yawn. Why don't you go give your fat wife a kiss, make you feel better about all this?
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Homosexuals dont hurt kids

And they don't grope. You went to a fucking gay bar what did you expect. Men grope women in regular bars all the time. I've been groped by men and women alike. Its not a gay thing

You fuking kidding? They are the biggest gropers around and they do it because they are a protected species in west and usa so more than likely theyll get away with it? Ever heard of andy dick or his recent escapades? He is just being a normal fag.
    Originally posted by Wariat You fuking kidding? They are the biggest gropers around and they do it because they are a protected species in west and usa so more than likely theyll get away with it? Ever heard of andy dick or his recent escapades? He is just being a normal fag.

Nope. Not even remotely true.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian There is no real difference between pedophiles and faggots.

This is just pedophile defender talk. You're defending people who seek out children and rape them. That feel good?

Wariat literally got deported for trying to fuck children, and here you are saying its the same.

Even if homosexuals WERE rapists, raping adults is better than raping children.
    And it wasnt a gay bar its just that berlin like san francisco is very gay friebdly and tolerant plus even in some wild scenario it was what made th fuk think he could just stwrt drinking out of my beer cup wnd out of the blue assault me from behind wiou me even knowing or giving him permission? Is thwt how you act as a straight male toward females?
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Yawn. Why don't you go give your fat wife a kiss, make you feel better about all this?

You know its true little fag boy. You wouldn't talk shit if you were standing within 10 meters of me. But hey, this is the internet, so there is safety in distance, so talk away.

Do your parents know that you are a faggot? What do they think of this?
    Originally posted by Wariat And it wasnt a gay bar its just that berlin like san francisco is very gay friebdly and tolerant plus even in some wild scenario it was what made th fuk think he could just stwrt drinking out of my beer cup wnd out of the blue assault me from behind wiou me even knowing or giving him permission? Is thwt how you act as a straight male toward females?

People do all the time retard. Holy shit. Please don't ever come back to my country. I want you to stay and die in Poland like the disgusting human filth you are.
    Plus most gays ate pedos by your usa definition anyway. They fuk teen boys whenever they get a chance.
Jump to Top