User Controls

Jeremy Lloyd Video Shows gang of blacks attack white kid - white kid charged with hate crimes

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Apparently before the video came out the Prosecutor had charged Lloyd with 30 years worth of crimes for this event - though they have now been dropped. Prosecutors love white defendants.

The news coverage is telling - in the same webpage that shows a video of a gang of feral niggers chase down and attack this kid the article goes on how:
    Three teenage boys were wounded in the incident. Prosecutors say they suffered slash wounds at the hands of Lloyd, 18, of the 800 block of West Hillcrest Drive in DeKalb, who initially faced several assault charges. Those charges were dropped, with DeKalb County prosecutors instead asked he be charged with a hate crime. Authorities say Lloyd, who is white, repeatedly referred to black boys in the fight using a racial slur.

If convicted, Lloyd could face 2 to 5 years in prison.

The media just doxxed him. What sort of news article contains a defendants address?
    Video of an alleged hate-crime incident outside the Hopkins Pool on June 5 shows Jeremy Lloyd and a girl walking away from a group of boys just before they catch up and a fight breaks out.

"a fight just broke out goyim"
    https://www.daily-chronicle.com/2019/06/12/hopkins-park-stabbing-video-shows-how-fight-unfolded/ad8gage/

Luckily the kid had a knife, and the nogs backed off when they realised that. The nogs and their family were on the media, going on about how dey all gud boys and didn do nuffin and how dare he defend himself.

This kid is fucked - of course - but if not for the video this kid would be even more fucked.

It's open season on whites in America right now, this case clearly shows that.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Yeah, defending yourself while white is a crime, I've said it before. They want to make that illegal all over the world. The whole world will become south africa, including the white homeland Europe.

Joeseph Tomassi had the right idea and he was killed by stormfront esque dipshits for being too aggressive. They baited him into getting shot. Damn shame.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Imagine that there are white people who will believe - or pretend to believe - that a white kid just went up to a bunch of niggers and started slashing them out of sheer racist ill will.
    HOPKINS PARK STABBING update:

18-year-old Jeremy Lloyd of DeKalb was initially charged with hate crime following a stabbing, however the aggravated battery charges he was initially charged with was dropped. He was later charged with a hate crime, but that charge was also dropped.

WLBK news is reporting that DeKalb Police say witnesses to the stabbing told them that Jeremy Lloyd had been calling an African American minor the N-word.

“Police say the witnesses that they talked to after being called to Hopkins Park shortly after six Wednesday night also said Lloyd asked the minor to fight and threatened to kill him.

Police also said the stabbing involving a knife, followed an altercation between one person and a group of people.

Police say Lloyd also called the minor the “Nword“. Lloyd was also transferred to Dekalb County Jail.

However, as of Thursday morning, charges were dropped against Lloyd by states Attorney Rick Amato based on new evidence.

WLBK news says:

“Lloyd was initially charged with aggravated battery to a child, three counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and three counts of aggravated battery that caused great bodily harm, but all those charges were dismissed by the DeKalb County State’s Attorney’s Office and Lloyd has been charged with a felony count of hate crime.”

The incident remains under investigation

So the hate crime charge got dropped... Well, stuff like this makes me want to travel to the place where it happened, and slaughter the prosecutor and his/her whole family.

I just want to have a team of people in every state and every country to do this sort of stuff. Work that needs to be done.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz So the hate crime charge got dropped… Well, stuff like this makes me want to travel to the place where it happened, and slaughter the prosecutor and his/her whole family.

I just want to have a team of people in every state and every country to do this sort of stuff. Work that needs to be done.

The ADL manages to get jedis protected quite well without (openly) murdering anyone. Whites could do likewise, if we stuck together.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The ADL manages to get jedis protected quite well without (openly) murdering anyone. Whites could do likewise, if we stuck together.

They'd have to realize that hate isn't the answer. That's what was different about Tomassi, he wasn't so much about hating other races, nor was James Mason. They were about protecting their people from being victimized. Sites like stormfront are probably loved by the government because they're so hateful and derogatory towards other races, while not actually accomplishing anything. Not to say all their members are like that, but that's the general vibe.

A lot of j3ws identify as white. It really doesn't do a whole lot of good to hate them, even if there are some like the rothschilds that are conspiring against whites and other races.
    https://www.facebook.com/191162891599760/photos/hopkins-park-stabbing-update-18-year-old-jeremy-lloyd-of-dekalb-was-initially-ch/343918106324237/

Strange, it looks like he has a Joker t shirt. I can't see the whole thing though
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I am sure Dylan Roof would like to hang with you guys.
Jump to Top