User Controls

Anybody else noticing a RIDICULOUS amount of Donald Trump ads in the last two days?

8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Like, my last 6 ads on youtube were all Donald Trump ads.
    talking about how the democratic debates have low ratings holy shit looool

"in 2016 i won every debate including the one with crooked hilary clinton"

I just got two more in a row.

He must be spending quite a lot on these ads.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Im thinking about working for the election.
    I just go around selling MAGA hats or some shit.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Im thinking about working for the election.
    I just go around selling MAGA hats or some shit.

People just buy them on eBay and Amazon
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby People just buy them on eBay and Amazon

And sellers on eBay and Amazon buy them from alibaba to resell
    America firdstts
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's probably just because you've been frantically searching for anti trump videos and the ad algorithm doesn't differentiate for vs. against
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Wayne LaPierre opening up the rainy day fund in exchange for patriotism
    Originally posted by aldra it's probably just because you've been frantically searching for anti trump videos and the ad algorithm doesn't differentiate for vs. against

Nope. Politics on youtube is cancer. Maybe a few clips here and there but most of what I watch is educational or music related.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i'm sure you done google searches on political stuff -- even that would be used.
    Originally posted by STER0S i'm sure you done google searches on political stuff – even that would be used.

I use duckduckgo for all my devices.

Nobody else getting these? It's an obscene amount. No doubt its something in muh googldata but this is still back to back trump ads. I'd say that today 1/2 of my ads on YouTube have been Trump ads.
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    I got one.. Even when I said no it directed me to a WhiteHouse looking page.

He fucked up badly .. And what pissed me off most besides this retarded wall was he sold out new f35 to Saudis instead of air strikes because they paid for 9/11
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Nope. Politics on youtube is cancer. Maybe a few clips here and there but most of what I watch is educational or music related.

Bullshit I bet watch the young turks and finger your asshole.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Bullshit I bet watch the young turks and finger your asshole.

He watches Kyle kalinski that polack piece of shit on the reg

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Bullshit I bet watch the young turks and finger your asshole.
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG I use duckduckgo for all my devices.

Nobody else getting these? It's an obscene amount. No doubt its something in muh googldata but this is still back to back trump ads. I'd say that today 1/2 of my ads on YouTube have been Trump ads.

I got them too. Shitloads, and on incognito windows etc. One was for a poll with loaded questions.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Like, my last 6 ads on youtube were all Donald Trump ads.

He is using some o his own personal money now dipping into the trump fund.
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    He has been using White House funds to put up officials like Pence in Trump hotels. They are pretty much funneling money out of American taxpayer's pockets at absurd rates. They aren't just corrupt, they're also mega inefficient. For example putting up Pence in a Trump hotel across the country from his destination rather than their diplomatic residence.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No brovv stayin at trump hotelz is jus goo Business ya?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You still get ads on YouTube? Adblock that shit.
Jump to Top