User Controls

Here it goes again ...

Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Kuntzschutz keeps attempting to talk to me in PM.

Nigga how many times I gotta tell you to fuck off my inbox? Go suck up to somebody else faggot. I'm not interested in filling you up. Get off my dick.

In other news Wariat is still a prison bitch. Ask him if you want some balls and dicks, he'll be happy to oblige.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Good evening Skull.

Kuntzshutz is a true wack job.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    why would anyone want to talk to you?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    I just asked him what branch of the military he was in because he was strongly implying he was in the military, but he's just a fake veteran.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal why would anyone want to talk to you?

Looking for a Cock and Ball Torture source maybe?
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz I just asked him what branch of the military he was in because he was strongly implying he was in the military, but he's just a fake veteran.

Clue in nigga. You sucking my dick in PM won't work, no matter how many times you try. As for my service history, that's your business, why exactly? Trying to dox me?
    Originally posted by Skulltag Clue in nigga. You sucking my dick in PM won't work, no matter how many times you try. As for my service history, that's your business, why exactly? Trying to dox me?

Someone literally said "we have one of our people posting as Skulltag" the other day near an army base so you're either a gay cultist(that explains the gay pictures and dick obsessiion) or you're a fed. We all know you're a fake veteran too.

But it doesn't matter, and if I wanted to doxx you I wouldn't need to ask you questions first, you low IQ dick obsesssed homosexual.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Someone literally said "we have one of our people posting as Skulltag" the other day near an army base so you're either a gay cultist(that explains the gay pictures and dick obsessiion) or you're a fed. We all know you're a fake veteran too.

But it doesn't matter, and if I wanted to doxx you I wouldn't need to ask you questions first, you low IQ dick obsesssed homosexual.

Ah yes, back to conspiracy theories and attempting to justify your autism with "muh high, one digit, IQ". How's your revolutionary planning working out for you? Planning suicide by a cop any soon yet? I appreciate you being flamboyant and everything, but no matter how many times you try to suck up to me, it's pointless. Not that it's any of my business trying to stop you, creep does what creeps do.
    Originally posted by Skulltag Ah yes, back to conspiracy theories and attempting to justify your autism with "muh high, one digit, IQ". How's your revolutionary planning working out for you? Planning suicide by a cop any soon yet? I appreciate you being flamboyant and everything, but no matter how many times you try to suck up to me, it's pointless. Not that it's any of my business trying to stop you, creep does what creeps do.

You're probably going to start crying when they get ahold of you lol
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz You're probably going to start crying when they get ahold of you lol

Ooh, someone seems experienced with being ganged up by a band of rapists. That why you're trying to suck it up to me? Miss the dick too much? Don't worry, it's okay, your asshole will heal, someday :3
    Originally posted by Skulltag Ooh, someone seems experienced with being ganged up by a band of rapists. That why you're trying to suck it up to me? Miss the dick too much? Don't worry, it's okay, your asshole will heal, someday :3
    I was more referring to the fact that lefty homosexuals like you are going to be exterminated, and once they corner you, you're the type of person to start crying. But it won't matter.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz I was more referring to the fact that lefty homosexuals like you are going to be exterminated, and once they corner you, you're the type of person to start crying. But it won't matter.

More conspiracy theories about extermination again? Did you figuring out that you'll be the first to be exterminated if there's a purge get under your skin that much? Don't worry. There's not going to be any purge, nor any extermination. Your autism is safe.
    Originally posted by Skulltag More conspiracy theories about extermination again? Did you figuring out that you'll be the first to be exterminated if there's a purge get under your skin that much? Don't worry. There's not going to be any purge, nor any extermination. Your autism is safe.
    lol why would I be exterminated? I don't have a cock fixation like you, mut.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz lol why would I be exterminated? I don't have a cock fixation like you, mut.

Oh but you do. I have no problems with faggots. I don't particularly care. But you're way too butt hurt. Trying to bait me left and right, sucking up to me in PM. It really got under your skin. Your "THE END IS NIGH! EXTERMINATION!" autism makes no sense. So since I pointed out how retarded you are, you're trying to bait me ever since. Why are you so afraid of faggots? Why do your power fantasies involve their extermination? How many dicks were put into you when you were a small child? Or is it that you're a closeted one yourself, and the frustration from being unable to get your prostate poked right is driving your hatred? Oh well. None of my business (nor do I care about the answer tbh), still. This ain't 90s USENET. Get better baits nub ;3
    Originally posted by Skulltag Trying to bait me left and right
    Successfully, you forgot to add.
    Originally posted by Skulltag sucking up to me in PM

I posted all the other PMs I sent you, nobody is going to believe that I was sucking up to you. I did successfully get you to spazz out, produce walls of text, and post the other hilarious PMs I sent you.

You got owned, son. The rest of your delusional drivel isn't worth reading. And you will be exterminated for being a mongrelized commie homosexual.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Successfully, you forgot to add.

I posted all the other PMs I sent you, nobody is going to believe that I was sucking up to you. I did successfully get you to spazz out, produce walls of text, and post the other hilarious PMs I sent you.

You got owned, son. The rest of your delusional drivel isn't worth reading. And you will be exterminated for being a mongrelized commie homosexual.

Lmao, sure. Coming in and begging for forgiveness for your two-bit baits ~ Aight niglet. I ain't here to fix your mental issues. If you think you successfully baited me, more power to you. You were basically called a retard and told to crawl back in your hugbox. But if that's a victory for you ... Sure.

Originally posted by Skulltag Lmao, sure. Coming in and begging for forgiveness for your two-bit baits ~ Aight niglet. I ain't here to fix your mental issues. If you think you successfully baited me, more power to you. You were basically called a retard and told to crawl back in your hugbox. But if that's a victory for you … Sure.

Didn't read. Try again retard, next time with less mongoloidism.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    why didnt you just reply to his pm's instead of doing this?

oh, is this your way of coming out?
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Grylls why didnt you just reply to his pm's instead of doing this?

To get him to try harder. The best way to piss of a GOTIS infected faggot is not to give him the attention he seeks. And it worked. More MKULTRA and purge lunacy incoming ~
    Originally posted by Grylls why didnt you just reply to his pm's instead of doing this?

It's his way of being a fake veteran with a cock fixation.

I get a lot of hate threads. Between my various hundreds of names since totse in 03, I must've had over a hundred hate threads. I should feel special about that I suppose. Making people spazz out to the point they produce walls of text at me and shake uncontrollably with rage. lolz
Jump to Top