User Controls

One thing I miss about Asia..

8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Is getting full on freshly made sushi at 7/11 for like 3 dollars.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    they have that here but it's pretty garbage

best sushi I've had is at a local place, $11 for a large roll
    Originally posted by aldra they have that here but it's pretty garbage

best sushi I've had is at a local place, $11 for a large roll

There's an all you can eat sushi bar here for 40 i think. I dont remember i was pretty drunk.

Does vietnam have 7/11s everywhere?
    no, hong kong does though. and you can buy liquor there
    Originally posted by aldra no, hong kong does though. and you can buy liquor there

You can in Taiwan too.

Why do you mention the liquor? Can you NOT get liquor anywhere in Australia? I just went to a gas station and they've got a liquor shelf next to the register and a walk in beer/wine cooler.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'll fly out to Japan just to get a Pizza out of a vending machine, forget about the sushi. And i will eat Puffer Fish Sashimi. And i don't even like fish, it'll be interesting to see if i die a horrible death or not. And if i do, people can say i died doing what i loved. Which is being a weirdo in a foreign country.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie I'll fly out to Japan just to get a Pizza out of a vending machine, forget about the sushi. And i will eat Puffer Fish Sashimi. And i don't even like fish, it'll be interesting to see if i diwe a horrible death or not. And if i do, people can say i died doing what i loved. Which is being a weirdo in a foreign country.

I'm more interested in the restaurants where you dont even have to look at anyone because they have the wall blinders. That shit must be amazing high.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG There's an all you can eat sushi bar here for 40 i think. I dont remember i was pretty drunk.

Does vietnam have 7/11s everywhere?

all southeast asia is peppered with 7/11's

i never liked sushi though, every time i just sit there with a beer and let her eat it
    Originally posted by Grylls all southeast asia is peppered with 7/11's

i never liked sushi though, every time i just sit there with a beer and let her eat it

HER?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG I'm more interested in the restaurants where you dont even have to look at anyone because they have the wall blinders. That shit must be amazing high.

It would be a novel experience for sure. You don't even have to look at the kitchen staff, lmao. Hole in the wall bars and restaurants are more my style tbh.
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG HER?

i swear they all had vaginas, i was planning a vietnam trip this year but its not gonna happen now

definitely going after christmas though
    WellHung Black Hole
    Do u miss fucking slanty-eyed niggers?❤
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG You can in Taiwan too.

Why do you mention the liquor? Can you NOT get liquor anywhere in Australia? I just went to a gas station and they've got a liquor shelf next to the register and a walk in beer/wine cooler.

No lol, licensing is fairly strict, you have to go to a dedicated liquor store. Even the ones attached to grocery stores typically have to be walled off and have their own registers
    Originally posted by aldra No lol, licensing is fairly strict, you have to go to a dedicated liquor store. Even the ones attached to grocery stores typically have to be walled off and have their own registers

I've seen that in FL before, was really weird to me. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, the liquor is still right there.

There's a few grocery stores by me where you can buy drinks and just walk around while drinking them. It's pretty cool.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    tempora>sushi
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    I agree.. fried foods is safe food..except for the cholesterol factor.
    > visited 1% of asia

> "i miss asia".

Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Why go to Asia when you have NYC, San Fran or LA near by?
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Why go to Asia when you have NYC, San Fran or LA near by?

joking right?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by aldra No lol, licensing is fairly strict, you have to go to a dedicated liquor store. Even the ones attached to grocery stores typically have to be walled off and have their own registers

Exactly like that here. All the ones in our grocery stores are walled off as well. Never thought about it till you just mentioned it.
Jump to Top