User Controls

in 10 years robotic pets will be commonplace

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    also they obviously chose that aspect ratio because it looks like the monolith from 2001 a space odyssey
    there is no reason they would film in such a tiny little sliver, also all their other videos are in a normal aspect ratio.
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal also they obviously chose that aspect ratio because it looks like the monolith from 2001 a space odyssey
    there is no reason they would film in such a tiny little sliver, also all their other videos are in a normal aspect ratio.

Originally posted by 8stringflinG

the monolith is part of gnosticism you stupid spic
    all the NWO jews worship that thing
    they even built a building next to the world trade center buildings that looks like the black monolith
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal the monolith is part of gnosticism you stupid spic
    all the NWO jews worship that thing
    they even built a building next to the world trade center buildings that looks like the black monolith

Originally posted by 8stringflinG
    Holy shit you are fucking retarded. Get out of my thread.
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Holy shit you are fucking retarded. Get out of my thread.

No, but you are very ignorant.
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Holy shit you are fucking retarded. Get out of my thread.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't think they will because most people with a heart and soul will want the real thing. Whats actually more plausible is that they will clone little humans/animals that you can hold in your hand. kinda like a cactus or see monkies.

I'm actually a freedom fighter (i fight freedom) lol, but I'm looking to actually start making salsa, cacti, and penis fly traps, because I go against the grain, and I want something more organic for this world, we're live in a cybernetic universe, but we have to, the choice is ours.

Like have you ever sat down next to your buddy and said, "lets eat some grains man.."

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't think they will because most people with a heart and soul will want the real thing. Whats actually more plausible is that they will clone little humans/animals that you can hold in your hand. kinda like a cactus or see monkies.

I'm actually a freedom fighter (i fight freedom) lol, but I'm looking to actually start making salsa, cacti, and penis fly traps, because I go against the grain, and I want something more organic for this world, we're live in a cybernetic universe, but we have to, the choice is ours.

Like have you ever sat down next to your buddy and said, "lets eat some grains man.."

Which is why these things will be extremely popular with liberals, numales and non-whites, they all lack souls.

Genetically modifying cats to stay kittens forever would be sugoku kawaii but very cruel at the same time.
    I'm not religious but some things should just be left to nature.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Which is why these things will be extremely popular with liberals, numales and non-whites, they all lack souls.

Genetically modifying cats to stay kittens forever would be sugoku kawaii but very cruel at the same time.
    I'm not religious but some things should just be left to nature.

thats really rich coming from a eurasian who sleeps with a dakimakura
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Absolutely, no doubt. And, frankly, I see nothing wrong with that.
Jump to Top