User Controls

Funny how the Cia...

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Changed it's whistle blower rules just before the whistle blower filed his report. Previously second hand information was not acceptable on a report. The first report to be filed under the new rules that permit second hand information is the one about the Ukraine phone call.

This is what I keep trying to tell the sheople who watch the talking heads. Think for yourself and look beyond what you see on cable news.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Not only that, the radicals leftists over at Wiki (CIA-owned and operated) were very busy at work setting up their end of the coordinated smear on Trump. Proves all the radical leftists are working together to fabricate another hoax. Quite amazing to witness in real time. They just added what they thought their masters needed and added what they needed to add to fool the people. Notice how they made major edits (with no citations!) just as the impeachment smear/ploy came out..

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Well it makes sense that most of the CIA would be leftys since they support the destruction of the white race. You have to be a sociopath to be okay with the destruction of your own people and their homeland.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    There will come a day, very soon, that people will start killing CIA niggers left and right.
    I cannot wait.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    If you work for the CIA you better resign now and repent, otherwise you're going to be just another statistic.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Changed it's whistle blower rules just before the whistle blower filed his report. Previously second hand information was not acceptable on a report. The first report to be filed under the new rules that permit second hand information is the one about the Ukraine phone call.

This is what I keep trying to tell the sheople who watch the talking heads. Think for yourself and look beyond what you see on cable news.

Just like a little sheeple, you’d believe any conspiracy theory that fits your agenda.

A conspiratorial article in The Federalist falsely claiming that until recently, intelligence community whistleblowers were required to have “firsthand knowledge” of wrongdoing to file a complaint is being used by other conservative media outlets, Republican members of Congress, and the president himself in desperate attempts to discredit a whistleblower complaint that is at the heart of an impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

Let’s see if there was really a statute requiring first hand knowledge, shall we?

To be clear, Davis’ claim that there was a firsthand knowledge requirement for filing a complaint is false. It simply does not exist in the statute that lays out the requirements of a successful “urgent concern” report. The controlling statute is 50 U.S. Code § 3033(k)(5)(G), which lays out the following requirements, none of which are firsthand knowledge:

(G) In this paragraph, the term “urgent concern” means any of the following:

(i) A serious or flagrant problem, abuse, violation of law or Executive order, or deficiency relating to the funding, administration, or operation of an intelligence activity within the responsibility and authority of the Director of National Intelligence involving classified information, but does not include differences of opinions concerning public policy matters.

(ii) A false statement to Congress, or a willful withholding from Congress, on an issue of material fact relating to the funding, administration, or operation of an intelligence activity.

(iii) An action, including a personnel action described in section 2302(a)(2)(A) of title 5, constituting reprisal or threat of reprisal prohibited under subsection (g)(3)(B) of this section in response to an employee’s reporting an urgent concern in accordance with this paragraph.

Read it yourself.

https://www.mediamatters.org/federalist/false-report-federalist-about-whistleblower-complaints-fuels-trump-defenders-impeachment

Funny shit huh?
    Nice try. The recently removed requirement wasn't in the statute, it was in the whistleblower complain form. The complaint form used, called the Urgent Concern Disclosure Form, used to say "FIRST-HAND INFORMATION REQUIRED", even underlined and bolded. This was recently removed, and in it's place was put a two-choice question: "I have direct personal knowledge, and "I heard about it from others". The "I heard about it from others" selection was added August 2019, in order to allow second/third-hand info to frame Trump.

The old compaint form:

The new complaint form:

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Well it makes sense that most of the CIA would be leftys since they support the destruction of the white race. You have to be a sociopath to be okay with the destruction of your own people and their homeland.

A lot of people don't care, and being anti-white isn't left wing, it's only been memed into that by our hebrew friends.

The CIA rather represent the mercantile empire, one wing of which was the British empire. Studying the race relations in the British Empire, and how whites continually lost out there long term as a result of their own myopic, short term greed, is instructive. For instance allowing cheap negro labour into places like Zanzibar, etc. Just that one place, Zanzibar, can teach you a lot. A lot of people really don't care about anything besides being top rat on the dungheap, and they often wind up in charge.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Funny how 1st 2nd 3rd hand don't mean much when it was accurate lol

But na fake news sheeple peep hole
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Ohh my truth was uncovered by those 3rd hand CIA KIDS
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Nice try. The recently removed requirement wasn't in the statute, it was in the whistleblower complain form. The complaint form used, called the Urgent Concern Disclosure Form, used to say "FIRST-HAND INFORMATION REQUIRED", even underlined and bolded. This was recently removed, and in it's place was put a two-choice question: "I have direct personal knowledge, and "I heard about it from others". The "I heard about it from others" selection was added August 2019, in order to allow second/third-hand info to frame Trump.

The old compaint form:

The new complaint form:

So you think the way a form is/was written takes priority over an actual statute? Yeah, ah NO!
    Originally posted by Technologist So you think the way a form is/was written takes priority over an actual statute? Yeah, ah NO!

Why was the form changed, if it doesn't matter?
    Originally posted by Technologist Just like a little sheeple, you’d believe any conspiracy theory that fits your agenda.

Let’s see if there was really a statute requiring first hand knowledge, shall we?

Read it yourself.

https://www.mediamatters.org/federalist/false-report-federalist-about-whistleblower-complaints-fuels-trump-defenders-impeachment

Funny shit huh?

You missed it dumb cunt. The Cia changed its internal requirements to allow second hand info in August. Before that no complaint would be taken that contained any second hand information. That is called heresay. You can not be convicted or even charged with jaywalking based on only hearsay.

Your ilk is so desperate to win all logic and facts are denied if it doesn't for yiur fantasy narrative. You really need to cancel your cable TV service for the sake of your mental health.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You missed it dumb cunt. The Cia changed its internal requirements to allow second hand info in August. Before that no complaint would be taken that contained any second hand information. That is called heresay. You can not be convicted or even charged with jaywalking based on only hearsay.

Your ilk is so desperate to win all logic and facts are denied if it doesn't for yiur fantasy narrative. You really need to cancel your cable TV service for the sake of your mental health.

You are wrong and you’re crying so hard. Did you read the article disproving the Federalist conspiracy theory? It’s ok little trumper. I’m sure he’ll help you out when he’s out, like he’s done for all Americans. LMFAO
    Originally posted by Technologist You are wrong and you’re crying so hard. Did you read the article disproving the Federalist conspiracy theory? It’s ok little trumper. I’m sure he’ll help you out when he’s out, like he’s done for all Americans. LMFAO
    That is your problem see. You take 2 articles and go with the one that agrees with the lie you have been fooled into believing. I've never heard of the Federalist or Mediamatters. Believe what you want. But you're wrong.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country A lot of people don't care, and being anti-white isn't left wing, it's only been memed into that by our hebrew friends.

The CIA rather represent the mercantile empire, one wing of which was the British empire. Studying the race relations in the British Empire, and how whites continually lost out there long term as a result of their own myopic, short term greed, is instructive. For instance allowing cheap negro labour into places like Zanzibar, etc. Just that one place, Zanzibar, can teach you a lot. A lot of people really don't care about anything besides being top rat on the dungheap, and they often wind up in charge.

I think it's inherently anti white, because any time a leftist system is in place, it benefits non whites to the detriment of the white race. Nobody can present an example of a leftist system where this does not happen either.
    Galapagos Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That is your problem see. You take 2 articles and go with the one that agrees with the lie you have been fooled into believing. I've never heard of the Federalist or Mediamatters. Believe what you want. But you're wrong.

At this time, I would like to direct you all to my thread:

https://niggasin.space/thread/45015
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz I think it's inherently anti white, because any time a leftist system is in place, it benefits non whites to the detriment of the white race. Nobody can present an example of a leftist system where this does not happen either.

Unfortunately, that's a pretty accurate observation.
Jump to Top