scron
    dietpiano
    sudo
    fonaplats
    mash
    hts
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lol cuckbook.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Lol cuckbook.

lol tor because you're a pedophile and the whole world hates you
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    >AD2019
    >using DARPA invented ZOGbook
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š lol tor because you're a pedophile and the whole world hates you

I like Sophie, he's cool, laid back, doesn't hate on others, likes 2D and flat chests.
    He's fine in my book (and there aren't a whole lot of names in there).
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š lol tor because you're a pedophile and the whole world hates you

Like that's the only reason for anyone to hate me, bitch please.
    because i'm not completely paranoid/don't give a shit about Da Jooz collecting my info like a person not living a cockroach infested nuclear bunker would be
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    What’s Facebook?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    scron and HTS are the only people there worth talking to

and facebook is laaaaame. The kind of people that use facebook are the kind of people that willingly let AI super computers decide their thoughts and opinions for them.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz scron and HTS are the only people there worth talking to

and facebook is laaaaame. The kind of people that use facebook are the kind of people that willingly let AI super computers decide their thoughts and opinions for them.

who the fuck are you?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    That reads like the who's retarded list from NIS
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š who the fuck are you?

The guy that's going to make sure you die from an overdose.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Sophie Like that's the only reason for anyone to hate me, bitch please.

I remember I used to call you out for being a pedophile on zoklet and you would deny it. You also knew absolutely nothing about opsec and since then you've just gotten deeper and deeper into creepy autism activities
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo I remember I used to call you out for being a pedophile on zoklet and you would deny it. You also knew absolutely nothing about opsec

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable strategy to me.

Originally posted by Sudo and since then you've just gotten deeper and deeper into creepy autism activities

Such as?
    Originally posted by Sophie Sounds like a perfectly reasonable strategy to me.

Such as?

you are a main browser tor pedophile with an anime girl for an avatar who identifies with weird school shooters and hard right loser types. Before you were a faggot but in a different way. Perhaps I was too. It was pretty funny Panthrax called me a rogue mod and then the site got shittier and I got permabanned for posting you whining about your bowals and fucked off only to come back like 6 months later and then it got shut down. I feel there are other timelines where we transferred to a better more relevant board or medium as well as a timeline where we had absolutely nothing at all because arnox mormon dragon fucked the server and deleted everything before anyone had a chance to get anyones contact information and form anything else. Lifes weird but it's bretty gud we can float here in space where no one can give a shit
    Originally posted by Sudo you are a main browser tor pedophile with an anime girl for an avatar

True.

Originally posted by Sudo who identifies with weird school shooters and hard right loser types.

Hard right maybe, but idk where you get the school shooter types from.

Originally posted by Sudo Before you were a faggot but in a different way. Perhaps I was too.

We were all faggots 10 years ago.

Originally posted by Sudo It was pretty funny Panthrax called me a rogue mod and then the site got shittier

You kind of were, and it was a little shitty of you to act that way as well, or don't you remember the PMs you sent me asking to be mod. I put in a good word for your ass.

Originally posted by Sudo and I got permabanned for posting you whining about your bowals and fucked off only to come back like 6 months later and then it got shut down.

Eh, ask Panny, you were getting on the admins nerves way before that. Sure it was kind of embarrassing but not the main reason why you got demodded and banned. I just used the fact you did that to extend your ban to 6 months. That was petty. I know. But that's what happened.

Originally posted by Sudo I feel there are other timelines where we transferred to a better more relevant board or medium as well as a timeline where we had absolutely nothing at all because arnox mormon dragon fucked the server and deleted everything before anyone had a chance to get anyones contact information and form anything else. Lifes weird but it's bretty gud we can float here in space where no one can give a shit

Well i enjoyed the trip down memory lane, but you only named 2 autistic things that i do now, and one of them is only half true. So, if that'll be all. Lets get back to being nice to each other.
    well we weren't really talking about autism but the way you answered that post is objectively autistic

I wake up in the morning and wash my arms and face 3 times and then mutter another language to a series of ritualistic hand arm and body movements so I think I got progressively more autistic as well. Also for all my railing against pedophiles I've been in a relationship with someone 12 years younger than me for some time now
    Originally posted by Sudo well we weren't really talking about autism but the way you answered that post is objectively autistic

I wake up in the morning and wash my arms and face 3 times and then mutter another language to a series of ritualistic hand arm and body movements so I think I got progressively more autistic as well. Also for all my railing against pedophiles I've been in a relationship with someone 12 years younger than me for some time now

Has it changed your perspective on things? Not the Muslim thing the other one.
    Originally posted by Sophie Has it changed your perspective on things? Not the Muslim thing the other one.

No, not really, I fully believe all pedophiles should be held accountable with their lives, to varying degrees. I believe the world would be a marginally better place if people who sexually assault children should be put to death when found guilty. Most girls I know have been sexually assaulted either as a child or as a young adult and I have to believe it would have made their lives better had that not happened so some weirdo could get his jollys off. Most people are expendable and if we're going to build a Utopian society those should be the first to go. Except that inb5chain fellow, he seemed bretty cool sometimes
    You're not the only person that knows victims. Also, you're not preventing abuse by putting people to death after the fact. I think there's some flaws in that system. How about everyone just pays more attention to their children, if in fact abuse is of concern to everyone.

Not gonna get into the phenomenological ins and outs of child abuse, but it's a bit more nuanced. Also, why does Lock get a pass
Jump to Top