User Controls

Cannabis grower who leaves loads of cash laying around? Trying to take it! Help?!

I've been buying from this huge grower I've known for the past 2-3 years and btw I'm living in a non legal state (NY). So I usually go to him when I buy Os or pounds and he grows nearly 200-300 plants every 2 weeks Veg and moves those into flowering and then does the same with seedlings.. So on average he grows 2000-3000 plants every few months.. He's a pretty non challante and chill guy and tends not to care what he has laying around.. Now he's been shorting me lately if I buy QPs or pounds I'll end up getting less what I pay for and that's a lot of money to get shorted on.. It's not like I'm buying grams... This is deadass full weight..

So as I was saying, most of the time when I go over to his farm (he grows all of his plants in his barn or house, and summer time crops outside in the fields he blends in with magic mushrooms and other legal crops, as he's a supplier of a lot of local markets in town, his grandfather was a 2nd gen farmer who gave the whole thing to this guy and his dad after he died in his will.. Anyway, I've seen probably a numerous amount of cash on many occasions at this guys house; one time I see on his table about what looked like maybe $200-$300K or more, stacked and laying like just like that I could be anyone coming into his house, someone could kill him or rob him entirely, like he doesn't even care who sees or knows what he pushes . And my cousin who's known him since high school also the same girl who introduced him to me, tells me that he's got more than that in his safe and other secret stashes all throughought his home and barn..

Now, I have a stolen 2012 Kawasaki 350-S, if I were to try and rob him when he's on vacation and leaves his home vacant (which is a lot throughout the year), how would I go about doing it? It's obvious he's involved in illegal cannabis growing so he's not gonna report a single penny missing to the cops cause he'll just get into trouble, and he's got a shit ton of customers too so its unlikely he'll think it's me and some people.. Some customers of his are high level distributors.

Question is how do you carry out a task like this and how many people would be needed to carry it out and everything? What is the best strategy and would cutting a safe of his open with plasma cutters ( as I've had a pair since my welding days from high school) or would that just be too risky in case he has it booby trapped with black powder inside and then I'm fuxked... So he has tons of hiding spots throughout as well as just leaving cash around like that in weight, this guys just asking to be robbed he's a sitting duck.. My cousins got more inside info ( like I said they've known each other since HS, they've dated and broken up, had flings, got back together, and so forth so they've got quite a history and he's been ripping her off on her profit percentage as she sells bud for him too... Would it be best to wait till he goes on vacation again and have her give me the safe codes or areas where hidden money is stored as well as weed? Or do I gotta resort to using plasma cutters to open his safe so I don't risk my girl getting found out or nothing? Btw, she's my cousin so we're direct relatives so it's not likely she's gonna rat me and her out...

And would doing it on my stolen Ninja bike be the best advisable thing?
    I mean if I do this with my closest people and we net around $500- or the bigger figures, that's a great profit.. Even $300k between 3 people is still flame..

Oh and FYI, before you tell me to get a job I do have a job I'm working full time as a cook and currently going to a CC for nursing to become a RN.. And still that's not even enough.
    "Challante" isn't a word and if it was, it would be spelled "Chalant."

What kind of safe is it? You may just be better of stealing the whole thing.
    You dont do anything. Its on you for being a bitch and not saying "hey man that last pound was a bit light.". Its on you for not getting it weighed in front of you. Dont go and fuck with someones shit when you havent even tried to talk it out. Considering some of his customers are high level distributors you should know that some of them are probably associated with violent individuals who would do his dirty work for him if they asked him for some pot and he tells them what happens. Not to mention how suspicious it would be if you stopped buying from him near the time he got pinched and you would definitely have to be at least ready for a line of question if you wanted to continue the buying relationship.

You are comming to the internet to conspire to commit a criminal act. That act being executed on a criminal will afford you no legal recourse if it went to court down the road. Think about that. Now think about the fact that you yourself couldnt not make the plan and execute without leaving a trace on the web. You could not help yourself from asking for help in this matter and that shows that you are not prepared to do what you want to do.

Also admiting you have a stolen ninja probably wasnt the most intelligent thing to do.

I would suggest getting a life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You dont do anything. Its on you for being a bitch and not saying "hey man that last pound was a bit light.". Its on you for not getting it weighed in front of you. Dont go and fuck with someones shit when you havent even tried to talk it out. Considering some of his customers are high level distributors you should know that some of them are probably associated with violent individuals who would do his dirty work for him if they asked him for some pot and he tells them what happens. Not to mention how suspicious it would be if you stopped buying from him near the time he got pinched and you would definitely have to be at least ready for a line of question if you wanted to continue the buying relationship.

You are comming to the internet to conspire to commit a criminal act. That act being executed on a criminal will afford you no legal recourse if it went to court down the road. Think about that. Now think about the fact that you yourself couldnt not make the plan and execute without leaving a trace on the web. You could not help yourself from asking for help in this matter and that shows that you are not prepared to do what you want to do.

Also admiting you have a stolen ninja probably wasnt the most intelligent thing to do.

I would suggest getting a life.

bro, I have told him in many occasions and I also told my cousin to straighten things out, he keeps coming up with bullshit excuses and yes he does weigh in on front of me but when I check on my scale and other peoples scales it said a total different number than his... And I plan on moving out of the state and so does my cousin in after this happens..
    And I'm also using a proxy server... Duhhh.. Don't think I didn't come prepared.
    And trust me, I've got like 20 other people to buy bud from having one less connect is nothing.
    "Challante" isn't a word and if it was, it would be spelled "Chalant."

What kind of safe is it? You may just be better of stealing the whole thing.

it is a fireproof, 30-40 inch wall safe. Lol no way I'm gonna be able steal it just using a motorcycle.
    And I'm also using a proxy server… Duhhh.. Don't think I didn't come prepared.

thats nothin kid. im behind 7 proxies.

Regardless your situation is extremely cringey. Your best recourse is to have him weigh it in front of you on your scale. Make sure to tar and dont include the weight of the bag. It could be that he truly has a badly calibrated scale.

In any case it sounds like you and your cousin are planning to rob a dope dealer. Considering you felt compelled to tell people (post here) about this endeavor makes me question how many people in relation to you two may be in tune to this plan. Loose lips sink ships etc etc.

And trying to get into the safe is a waste of time unless you got the specs and can thermite the bolts considering how much you say is just lying around. Honestly stealing his plants would be a better idea for a long term return of cash flow. Not a suggestion just an economic reality.
    Bro are you weak or something just lift it up fam
    he probably too weak. lol
    Bro are you weak or something just lift it up fam

nigga it's a wall safe...
    Don't be a bitch just do it
    bling bling Dark Matter
    post pics of a pound
    bling bling Dark Matter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBb2dDWEFSA
    ACAB Houston
    I'll read this thread and give a definitive answer to all your questions tomorrow.
    ACAB Houston
    Just skimmed it. Bring some calibrated weights and if his scale is fixed you stab him in the throat.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Thread theme song.

if you don't do it like this you are just a bitch.

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I don't think you got the balls to pull it off. You need help and guess what? Family is gonna rat. This nigger might be so chill because he will do some dirty shit and your cousin will rat. I'm pretty chill too, but I got an evil streak when fucked with. Ever heard the saying 3 can keep a secret as long as 2 are dead? That's what this will boil down to. Fuck family. Family has its limits and she could break. She's gonna be suspected first or suspected to be in on it first. What's he gonna do to her? He hides on secret seemingly out in the open.. What skeletons lie in his closest and what sort of violent awful acts is this man capable of? Also.. You dropped a lot of details here. How many big weed dealers with a set up like you describe (being a 3 gen farmer, covering with lwgit crops and mushies... Among others) are in new York? How do you think your stolen bike is gonna help you in this? He also might have cameras you dont know about. A lot of people are lax and show off money when they got big brothers all around them and you'd never know.
    just put a gun to his head make him give it all up, all the drugs and cash and drive away. No masks.
Jump to Top