User Controls

I cruise to this song in the hood

cigreting Dark Matter
    https://youtu.be/_7jwaHqpJRU

all the africans love me n wave
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i listen to it when im suckin yo dads dick how about that
    and what sound system do you use to bump it?

i bump this
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls i listen to it when im suckin yo dads dick how about that

ill suk ur moms dik while u suk mine u faget
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian and what sound system do you use to bump it?

i bump this

Usually in my wrangler with a kicker comp 12 and a 800 watt kicker amp along with all infinity reference series speakers powered by a alpine deck...how about you ?
    Originally posted by cigreting Usually in my wrangler with a kicker comp 12 and a 800 watt kicker amp along with all infinity reference series speakers powered by a alpine deck…how about you ?

JL Audio C5-650 in the front, JL Audio C5-650x in the rear, JL Audio CP210-W0v3 sub, all powered by a JL Audio HD Series HD900/5, and run off of a Pioneer AVH-4200NEX headunit.

Running a DC Power alternator with an Optima yellow top to feed it all.

Doors have liberal amounts of dynamat.

Looking to add dynamat to the trunk, floor, and roof. Looking for a better high output alt that will deliver more power at idle speeds, not just midrange rpm. Looking to either upgrade battery or add second one to trunk.

Have minimal space in trunk now, as I drive a 2011 impreza and after the sub, crossovers and amp, I've only enough room for minimum emergency supplies.

p.s. looking for a larger more powerful car that will still have space and power after all this shit and weight LOL. This is a true ghettomobile as the sound system at this point costs as much as the whole car.
Jump to Top