User Controls

Hey can we discuss the Mueller Report?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Dahhuurrrrr!!! KOMEY IS A HOMEY

lol just kidding you political tards
    yeah man Trump is gonna get impeached over it just like the ukraine transcript

OH WAIT ITS ALL BULLSHIT MADE UP BY THE MEDIA LOLOLOL
    lol yea i was out doing something the other day and saw some sitcom-esque tense situation between trump and some little girl and the news showing them like glaring at each other then both sides gossip about who has the biggest forehead
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Obama, Biden, Brennan and Clapper tried to set Trump up and spy on his campaign for political dirt they could leak, so they got Bruce Ohr, the #2 in the Justice Department, to funnel fake dirt from Russians intelligence officials through his wife, Nellie Ohr, an employee of opp-research company FusionGPS, then they used the fake dirt they got from Nellie and the Russians to file a bogus FISA application they already knew was bogus, which they then used to tap the communications of Trump and his campaign. Then they tried to cover it up and lied, some under oath. Hillary was also involved.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Kr0tz uses his herpes for political gain
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it wasn't comey and mueller's first 'witchhunt'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Hatfill
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/remember-the-botched-anthrax-investigation
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Kr0tz uses his herpes for political gain

was that supposed to make since/ be funny?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III lol yea i was out doing something the other day and saw some sitcom-esque tense situation between trump and some little girl and the news showing them like glaring at each other then both sides gossip about who has the biggest forehead

this one?

so scripted, so wwf
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby was that supposed to make since/ be funny?

Oh oh ohhh make since oh oh you trickster
Jump to Top