User Controls

I smoke a gram an hour

There's 24 hours in a day and 28 grams in an ounce

These numbers are not working out in my favor

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    but you’re full of shit 24/7
    no u
    your mom sucks and fucks cock by the hour
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    @ OP BS.

According to the Oxford Treatment Center the average national price for a OZ od "high quality marijuana" is $326 with Oregon being the lowest coming in at just $211 ( I pay $200 (not in Oregon) but I'm good friends with the grower). Even if we split the difference between the average price and the lowest price that still comes out to $268.5 per OZ or about $9.60 per gram. For simple math let's agree to round that to $10 per gram as we were generous to the low side with the cost per OZ in this example. At one gram per hour that costs you $240 per day or $87,600 per year. Since you are smoking a gram every hour it is safe to assume you don't have gainful employment. So tell us how much do you get to suck a dick? A gram of weed?
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Lol this nigga had to google weed prices.

You can easily get an oz for 150 or cheaper.

He also never said he always smokes a gram an hour, you fucking moron.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What
    i bought an ounce yesterday and smoked an eighth

I got paranoid because there was 5 police cars surrounding my building but i think the chinese food restaurant downstairs got robbed
    wow you’re hard
    I slept on my penis wrong
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Lol this nigga had to google weed prices.

You can easily get an oz for 150 or cheaper.

He also never said he always smokes a gram an hour, you fucking moron.

As usual the joke went over your simple head. But then again you don't joke around when it comes to sucking dick.
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG He also never said he always smokes a gram an hour, you fucking moron.
    Says the moron who can't read the thread title
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Says the moron who can't read the thread title

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i bought an ounce yesterday and smoked an eighth

Real quick speedy do the math on this
    WellHung Black Hole
    I only buy a half ounce at a time. I'm not a real g.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    What do you pay for your half ounce Mattchew and, how many people do you have to rob to support your habit seeing as you're not working and living in a van down by the river and all?
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Real quick speedy do the math on this

Real quick cuck, read the thread title. Wait you better read it slow so your lips can keep up.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Real quick cuck, read the thread title. Wait you better read it slow so your lips can keep up.

I'm sorry you're suffering from dementia. It must be difficult. Is there anything I can do to help?
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG I'm sorry you're suffering from dementia. It must be difficult. Is there anything I can do to help?

Jump to Top