User Controls

Here Are The Democrats Not In Favor Of Impeachment

Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Eleven House Democrats are still publicly withholding support for an impeachment inquiry despite Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s push for the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/27/democrats-not-in-favor-impeachment/

For whatever reason, there are still democrats which disagree with impeachment. Some because they are closer to the center, others because they believe there is no point in impeachment anyway (Collin Peterson).

Personally, I think there's no compelling cause for impeachment and Trump is goading the DNC into trying to impeach him because not only he knows that, but he's also using impeachment as a way to galvanize his base. What I find sad is that the Democrats actually do exactly what he wants. Again.

Trump WANTS an impeachment inquiry. Trump WANTS the democrats to chant "impeach, impeach, impeach" and avoid talking about policy. He WANTS to sound like the one sane man. And it works. The voices of the likes of Tulsi are drowned out and forgotten amidst the impeachment storm.

That's one man's thoughts anyway. What are yours?

REDACTED: Tulsi is now pro impeachment as well. Well I stand corrected.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Skulltag For whatever reason, there are still democrats which disagree with impeachment. Some because they are closer to the center, others because they believe there is no point in impeachment anyway (Collin Peterson).

Personally, I think there's no compelling cause for impeachment and Trump is goading the DNC into trying to impeach him because not only he knows that, but he's also using impeachment as a way to galvanize his base. What I find sad is that the Democrats actually do exactly what he wants. Again.

Trump WANTS an impeachment inquiry. Trump WANTS the democrats to chant "impeach, impeach, impeach" and avoid talking about policy. He WANTS to sound like the one sane man. And it works. The voices of the likes of Tulsi are drowned out and forgotten amidst the impeachment storm.

That's one man's thoughts anyway. What are yours?

REDACTED: Tulsi is now pro impeachment as well. Well I stand corrected.

He wants to sound like the one sane man? And it works? Lol bro
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    What rightly happened when another (Republican) President tried to illegally influence an election by breaking into the Democratic headquarters in the Watergate hotel?

Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 He wants to sound like the one sane man? And it works? Lol bro

Unfortunately, as silly as it sounds, it does. Trump is actually pushing policy, no matter how bad that policy is. The democrats are only pushing impeachment. Instead of fighting Trump with policy and attracting moderates and other folks through policy ... The democrat position is "Orange man bad". Which, while true, doesn't deal with the actual concerns that plague the US.

To put it in layman's terms, the average American asks "What can be done about the economy?" while the democrats respond "RUSSIAGATE! UKRAINEGATE! IMPEACH!" ... While animosity towards Trump is understandable, two wrongs don't make one right. Trump is trolling the democrats. And the democrats are biting.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Skulltag Unfortunately, as silly as it sounds, it does. Trump is actually pushing policy, no matter how bad that policy is. The democrats are only pushing impeachment. Instead of fighting Trump with policy and attracting moderates and other folks through policy … The democrat position is "Orange man bad". Which, while true, doesn't deal with the actual concerns that plague the US.

To put it in layman's terms, the average American asks "What can be done about the economy?" while the democrats respond "RUSSIAGATE! UKRAINEGATE! IMPEACH!" … While animosity towards Trump is understandable, two wrongs don't make one right. Trump is trolling the democrats. And the democrats are biting.

If that was true, then the average American citizen would have been honest about the state of our country and economy before Trump took office. Things had been moving in an upward trajectory for years. Trump stood there and spoke about the sorry state of everything while on the campaign trail then almost immediately after taking office he spoke of how our country was doing amazing.

Trump supporters were not concerned about the economy so why would that change now?
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 If that was true, then the average American citizen would have been honest about the state of our country and economy before Trump took office. Things had been moving in an upward trajectory for years. Trump stood there and spoke about the sorry state of everything while on the campaign trail then almost immediately after taking office he spoke of how our country was doing amazing.

Trump supporters were not concerned about the economy so why would that change now?

Again. I'm not saying that Trump supporters are right. I'm not saying that Trump is a saint. You're missing the point. I'm saying that being outraged about Trump is hurting Democrat campaigns. The topic isn't even about Trump supporters. It's mostly about the moderates.

Trump supporters would vote for trump anyway. Democrats would (mostly) vote Democrat anyway. It's the middleground guys which will tip the scales one side or the other. And just because Trump is bad, doesn't mean the Democratic position can't be bad as well. Why do you think there is a #walkaway movement (again, it might sound silly to you, but the numbers of democrats who walk away from the party are on the rise). Do you think they support Trump? No. No they don't.

It's just that the left is 0bsessed with Trump. To the point where nothing else matters. By any means necessary, get rid of Trump. And that's not going to bring a Democrat victory. Why can't Democrats actually prove their point by being better than Trump? Why can't Democrats ignore the troll and push better policies, so that they win simply through better and smarter policy? Because Trump has the democrats exactly where he wants them.

He orchestrates outrage, so that the left is too busy shitting all over him and don't use their time and resources to push rational policy. He doesn't win because of his supporters. He's winning because he's forcing the democrats to think about him. 24/7. Psy-ops 101.
    Those things can exist simultaneously. Calling Trump out doesn't equal obsession. Are you saying someone like Bernie Sanders doesn't talk about policy? I believe he has. The thing is, people want to look at the latest news and think that's all anyone is focused on. It's not.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Those things can exist simultaneously. Calling Trump out doesn't equal obsession. Are you saying someone like Bernie Sanders doesn't talk about policy? I believe he has. The thing is, people want to look at the latest news and think that's all anyone is focused on. It's not.

You're right on this one. Bernie does talk about policy. Except latest news and trends is what the vast majority of the population is concerned about. Let's assume for a moment that you're a political activist. You dig around for your news and you look for the whole picture.

The vast majority of Americans don't. The average Joe works a nine to five, comes back home, flips his TV on and sees all the leftist media slam Trump, 24/7. Do a google search on the DNC. What will you see on the front page? "Impeach. Impeach. Impeach. Impeach. Impeach." 99% of the information available, is just Trump obsession.

Valid criticism is fine, by all means. But the problem is that Trump outrage drowns out everything else. Tulsi Gabbard was taken out of the debates because she preferred to work on policy instead of chasing after impeachment. And what ended up happening? She had to bend the knee and go after impeachment so that her voice can be heard.

More importantly ... While being outraged is fine, it's pointless. Why do you need to impeach Trump, if you can simply outdo him in policy and he'll be out of office because the Democratic position was better? Why do you insist on impeachment, if you can have both birds with one stone simply by ignoring the troll and being better?

Yes. You can be outraged about Trump. It's your right as an American. But it's what he wants. He WANTS you to be outraged. So how can you claim that you're fighting against Trump, if you're basically asking "how high" when he tells you to jump?
    I find it interesting that you insist on calling holding Trump accountable "outrage" or "obsession". That's a conservative narrative. I'm not mad at Trump at all. In fact I find the whole thing absolutely hilarious. I also can prefer he's held accountable all while knowing what policy positions are being proposed.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I find it interesting that you insist on calling holding Trump accountable "outrage" or "obsession". That's a conservative narrative. I'm not mad at Trump at all. In fact I find the whole thing absolutely hilarious. I also can prefer he's held accountable all while knowing what policy positions are being proposed.

Well, I used to be center-left, but indeed, I am more center-right at this time, simply because the Democratic party pushed me away when I said I don't care about Trump. The first few times Dems pushed for impeachment, it didn't work. I seriously doubt it will work this time, too.

I call it outrage because as I've stated, it's 99% of what the Dems talk about. Sure, there is some policy talk, but it's mostly drowned out in anti-Trump animosity. I get slammed as a conservative, simply because I care more about policy than about Trump, or even holding him accountable. Him losing office to fair thinking democrats, in my book, is more important than trying to nail him.

Even you told me that my position is conservative. Simply because I refuse to bait on Trump's outrage machine. Yeah, he's bad, but why should I waste my time on him, if I can instead push for him to be thrown out of office through electing someone better? Am I a conservative, just because I don't care about Trump? That's why I've moved to center right. Because I'm sick and tired of biting on Trump's baits.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Skulltag Unfortunately, as silly as it sounds, it does. Trump is actually pushing policy, no matter how bad that policy is. The democrats are only pushing impeachment. Instead of fighting Trump with policy and attracting moderates and other folks through policy … The democrat position is "Orange man bad". Which, while true, doesn't deal with the actual concerns that plague the US.

To put it in layman's terms, the average American asks "What can be done about the economy?" while the democrats respond "RUSSIAGATE! UKRAINEGATE! IMPEACH!" … While animosity towards Trump is understandable, two wrongs don't make one right. Trump is trolling the democrats. And the democrats are biting.

Lol you're an idiot puppet bitch
Jump to Top