User Controls

So i made out with this woman last night

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    And she was 59 yrs old.
    Here is her pic we are on fscebook and she gave me her number too maybe ill actually get laid soon:

Basically we danced made out went to another pub got shots and made out some more and she got an uber. My place was too messy to fuk in anyway but next time.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    did you fuck her?
    Not yet.
    so just kiss and tell?

come on man you should have raped the fuck out of her
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Hi bubba. It's CBT time.

Her new pic:

She now is backing iut of meeting me or doesnt seem to want to fuk anymore though. She needs tog et on her menopauze patches or something cause the 53 yr old who ive told you guys about when I was 28 who rimmed and stroked me was on thwt shit and just loved tog et naked and nasty with me.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Wariat, ya gotta strike while the iron's hot.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    She's a real fine bird, a real piece of ace, m8
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Here is her pic we are on fscebook and she gave me her number too maybe ill actually get laid soon:

Basically we danced made out went to another pub got shots and made out some more and she got an uber. My place was too messy to fuk in anyway but next time.

Damn she is freakin' gorgeous. 😍 Nice job.👍
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    gross
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal gross

we can't all be studs like you with your real fine dakimakuras, real fine pieces of ace
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Nothing wrong with 59 years old, near pension age and you might get to travel with her free bus pass.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Nothing wrong with 59 years old, near pension age and you might get to travel with her free bus pass.

i went to mitt romnies this morning and there was this older whore, and man her face was kinda messed up, but she had a real nice ass and big tits, a lot more fine of a bird than fonas slammer
    Originally posted by Skulltag Hi bubba. It's CBT time.

thats a pretty gay looking dick bromo, its all perfectly shaven lol
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by WellHung Damn she is freakin' gorgeous. 😍 Nice job.👍

Yeah, now that she's dumped you...can I have her number?
    Originally posted by stl1 Yeah, now that she's dumped you…can I have her number?

are you not married?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/nmmjr/iama_man_who_had_a_sexual_relationship_with_his/
Jump to Top