User Controls

barcoding

There was a big multipage thread for it back in the day. What do you think would be the best items? IMO its not something you can do often.
    What
    :-/

look it up...
    Barcoding or couponing?
    I googled barcoding and got fuck all
    Barcode fraud by printing your own barcode on a sticker and placing it on a similar more expensive item of the same weight.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    $50 printer for a $300 printer.
    Mexi-cunt Yung Blood
    Anyone have any experience printing own barcode,applying to a target item and succesfully making purchase ?...
    Mexi-cunt Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Mexi-cunt Anyone have any experience printing own barcode,applying to a target item and succesfully making purchase ?…

"You're not the only person who needs his fucken jellybeans"!!
    Mexi-cunt Yung Blood
    , Lately, I find myself quoting myself ,self while sitting on the toilet for shamefull spans of time having amphetamines parties (or nearest suitable equivalent) does that mean i have unwittingly become a raging narcissist.or am i still just a mortal addict who..isn't universal emperor yet ???
    esbity African Astronaut
    I do a $1.49 can of vegetables for another $1.29 can of vegetables. I sneak into the restroom with the can and wait 30 minutes before placing it on that way LP wont suspect anything. Afterwards, I buy at least $100 in other items so that it'll be snuck in. The next day I return all of the other items.

Never fails.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Two of my friends and I were buying Xboxes back in high school and they all rang up as $16.48- Oranges.

I couldn't stop laughing till we got out of the store
Jump to Top