User Controls

Buying my friend a bag of rice and some beans

8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Because he's a fucking idiot who's bad with money. I'm gonna cook them for him too so he doesn't starve like a retard
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Because he's a fucking idiot who's bad with money. I'm gonna cook them for him too so he doesn't starve like a retard

That's pretty nice of you. I'm really bad with money too. But I've been trying to budget better.

Several years back one of my friends pretty much did the same for me when I went to his place to get high as I was in between jobs. I felt pretty embarrassed though because his roomie was there and saw it. He was cool about it but still.

I've been going to mit Romney's the last few months and it helps out. Next week they are giving me a hundred dollars for my donation. They gave me sixty today. You should get your friend to do that for extra income.

But yeah beans n rice are good for you and last awhile. Though you should get him to cook it it's not hard.

Get him something else so he won't get burnt out on beans n rice like maybe a few cheap cuts of steak/sardines
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    throw some pubes in there for him eat so he's forced to show some appreciation
    cigreting Dark Matter
    let him die u faget
    Originally posted by cigreting let him die u faget

Ah yes the republican method
    Not even any Fruit or veg? Wow some friend you are
    Thanks for the scurvy!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Not even any Fruit or veg? Wow some friend you are
    Thanks for the scurvy!

He can buy his own fruit in a few days. I already bought him 60 of groceries once and told him next time is rice and beans lol.
    Send that nigga to the food bank
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    better yet take him to the food bank
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I took my neighbor to Outback Steak house.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    better yet tell him to get food stamps, food stamps are pretty good and a bleeding heart like §m£ÂgØL would at least appreciate his tax money is going to someone he cares about.

I've been on food stamps twice in the last 7 years and it really helped me out, the first time for 3 months, the second time for 2 months because they cut me off a month because they changed the system, I told them where I worked, how much I made ect.. but evidently you now have to call this weird second agency.. and I hadn't done it.. I got a letter in my mail the day before they were about to give me my third month which was going to be like 90 dollars or something saying I didn't do all these steps and to call immediately.. I called and told them I just got this letter and I there is no way to take care of this thru all the pencil pushing in the next few hours and they told me I could just reapply for that one month in 2 months, I just didn't bother. you can't buy hot meals like "rotisserie chickens" or wheat grass suplements, but you can get all most everything else. You just fill out an app online. I got a call back last time I did it two weeks later, didn't think it would go through and they said yeah just common in and we'll activate your card today so I did. I felt bad for the people that just applied that day that were in pretty bad shape but would still have to wait a minute for it.

But take a look at a gont like tort, he would spend it on sushi and starbucks coffee which isn't expensive but still wtf?

I had a druggy friend (rip) I knew for years and he had rich parents but never worked and he used his food stamps to buy poppy seeds at central market/whole foods while also stealing from the those stores poppy seeds.

not everyone that applies for food stamps is a total pos selling them for crack money and thats where the problem lies.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I took my neighbor to Outback Steak house.

I love the outback steak house. I'm really into the shrimp cocktails. Luckily I work at a place where they feed us have a family get together on saturdays where they cook a meal for you that mid afternoon whether or not you're working that day.
    Originally posted by STER0S throw some pubes in there for him eat so he's forced to show some appreciation

§m£ÂgØLs mofo (mexican afro) looks like pubes so his friend would probably just think its the gonts hair on the top of his head.
    Not reading any of those posts Bill Krozby
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Ah yes the republican method

Or you use the democrat method. Rob people better off than him at gunpoint and use that money to buy him everything.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Or you use the democrat method. Rob people better off than him at gunpoint and use that money to buy him everything.

You mean like Robin Hood, the hero?
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG You mean like Robin Hood, the hero?

Robinhood was a disaffected noble who's lands were stolen from him not a champion of the down trodden in tights. Also he wasn't real
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Robinhood was a disaffected noble who's lands were stolen from him not a champion of the down trodden in tights.

He stole from the rich

Gave to the poor

Because the government was unjust
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG He stole from the rich

Gave to the poor

Because the government was unjust

He was fictional. The reference I made was lost on your dumb cunt little brown mind as usual. I'm sorry that I too clever and quick for your cum covered pea brain to keep up with. Let me back this up and slow it down just for you. You know, like I had to in the Barbie thread.

Someone said let em die.

You said some shit about Yeah the republican method

I suggested you could use the democrat method and rob people who were successful at gunpoint and give him everything free.

What flew right over your head was this. That is the democrat party method. Take money at gunpoint (taxes) and redistribute it as they see fit.

Drop your tights there little Robin cuz the mean old sheriff is fuckin ya good tonight.
    thank god for the man who put it in my hood

I feel sorry for the homies who be smoking wood

Jump to Top