User Controls

Usually when women meet you or somehow you end up talking to one

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    It is always like lalala i am so awesome badass what u got to offer me and why should I even talk to ya? Mlyayayaya annszchala yayaya what ya doing huh? Yayayay nonchalant yayaya nonchalant yayaya.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    And posting this thread helps with that situation somehow
    But admit it its tru. Everywhere in the world. This is when i remember how young girls were the naughty kind how theyre not like thwt or ruined yet.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Wariat But admit it its tru. Everywhere in the world. This is when i remember how young girls were the naughty kind how theyre not like thwt or ruined yet.

It's false. It's just that you're an entitled piece of shit who thinks that you are owed pussy at your whim. Spoiler alert, just because you're a lonely insane pedo faggot, doesn't mean you're owed love. If you want to be loved and respected, act like a respectable human being. Not like hypocritical trash.

This thread is now CBT:

Originally posted by Kuntzschutz And posting this thread helps with that situation somehow

I never said i am entitled to anything but those grown up fukee up hos how are not entitled to anything either nor wre you or anyone else. What the ruk are thy ntitled to or why would i vn twlk to them? Younger girls ar at lwst curious wnd cute and fussy and have thowe bwd gil yes wnd just love sex.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Wariat I never said i am entitled to anything but those grown up fukee up hos how are not entitled to anything either nor wre you or anyone else. What the ruk are thy ntitled to or why would i vn twlk to them? Younger girls ar at lwst curious wnd cute and fussy and have thowe bwd gil yes wnd just love sex.

ENGLISH, motherfucker, do you speak it?

Also what makes you think I fele entitled to anything? I already told you i talk to no one or even try or answer stupid questions. So how do I act entitled? They wre the ones ho fo out to feel entitled not me. I just am a drunj or bored with my life but not entitle.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Wariat Also what makes you think I fele entitled to anything? I already told you i talk to no one or even try or answer stupid questions. So how do I act entitled? They wre the ones ho fo out to feel entitled not me. I just am a drunj or bored with my life but not entitle.

Oh but you are. I already explained why, when I tried to take you seriously. I pointed out your hypocrisy, I pointed out exactly why you're a sick fuck and I pointed out why you're an entitled piece of trash. But you don't even understand Queen's English. I could break it down to you again, but you tell me, why should I bother explaining that to you again? Why should I give you special treatment? Why should I talk to you like a clueless child? Is it my fault that you can't read society, act like an asswipe and then get mad because society doesn't like sick fucks?

Jump to Top