User Controls

I keep trying to read my threads in public on iPad

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    While drinking like usual and keeps eiemg trannis and ball hangers everytime skull posts. He must be a real fetishist who enjoys pegging action?
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    You called? Here, have some more CBT faggot :3

As to why ... You a sickfuck. You're an insane piece of garbage. It's only fitting that a sick piece of shit like you gets sick shit posted back at him :3 Tell you what, here's a bonus for you glorious fuckwit ^^

BTW. Nobody's holding you here. You can either quit your "Men's Rights Activist" hypocrisy (because you're the same as the feminists you condemn) or you can fuck right off. But of course, you're gonna be pissed at "TEH WYMMINZ" for not giving you teh pussy. And of course, you're going to pretend that you don't want to be sexually active, but the mask is cracking pal. You're a lonely piece of shit because you're acting like one. You only have yourself to blame.
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    Yo that first pic was too far. My balls recoiled in defense.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I have my work id on, and I'm browsing this site.

I seriously hope no one contacts my employers about me.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Yo that first pic was too far. My balls recoiled in defense.

Sorry man. But Wariat threads are CBT threads. I'll probably find a new gimmick to sage the shit out of Wariat threads eventually, but for now ...

Jesus fucking christ unsubscribed
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Jesus fucking christ unsubscribed

Dang. I didn't know it was that effective. FFS, ED desensitized the shit outta me ... On that note:

NO WHY DID I

THEY'RE GETTING WORSE
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG NO WHY DID I

THEY'RE GETTING WORSE

"And if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss gazes back unto you."

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Good lord.
Jump to Top