User Controls

My Ceiling is in my BATHTUB!! and I am not happy :(

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    This makes me ANGRY!

Technologist victim of incest
    Looks like the dead guy upstairs left his water running.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by blaster master Or his shitter leaks and that's dookie water.

Yeah that's definitely what it looks like. That white pipe is for a toilet, my downstairs bathroom ceiling got saturated and had to be replaced for the same thing, toilet directly above it was leaking onto the fake foam tile things. Looked just like that.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Maybe you should snort some cocaine and do heroin. Might make ya less angry about having a junkie type dwelling.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Luckily it isn't a leaking pipe.
    Unluckily it is leaking from the roof through the wall.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    OP is a caca head and splashes in the tub like Dennis the menace. Those are made of what resembles cardboard dust, of course it's going to crumble over a shower
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    How do you open the window to let out the stink after dropping a deuce?
    Lol isn't the roof supposed to be tiled?

My shower goes right up to the ceiling
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    why the fuck do you have a suspended ceiling above your shower
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Hmm hmm
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The johnny ring is probably shot in the toilet upstairs. It's a $7.88 solution .

https://www.amazon.com/Fluidmaster-7530P8-Universal-Better-Wax-Free/dp/B00R7D35TQ/ref=asc_df_B00R7D35TQ/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=193994427542&hvpos=1o4&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15976084904500739267&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9015460&hvtargid=pla-312240365036&psc=1

The drop ceiling tile is about the same cost.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Genesis-2-ft-x-4-ft-Stucco-Pro-Lay-In-Ceiling-Tile-765-00/202795757

Stop taking pictures and whining to get attention and go fix the shit.
    https://www.xvideos.com/video2938896/leashed_dahlia_drink_piss_from_a_dog_bowl
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Footage of Fonaplat's upstairs neighbor causing the leak

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Solstice Footage of Fonaplat's upstairs neighbor causing the leak

That is one theory. But here is another probable cause.

hmm
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Ceiling tiles are not supposed to be used over a running shower faucet. The building inspector will probably fine the landlord if he sees it and order a proper ceiling installed.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Time to move to a trailer park.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Ceiling tiles are not supposed to be used over a running shower faucet. The building inspector will probably fine the landlord if he sees it and order a proper ceiling installed.

I had a bathroom that wasn't properly sealed and water would get everywhere In the walls

Fucking ceiling tiles lol
Jump to Top