User Controls

Gender Neutral Barbie Dolls?

Technologist victim of incest
    Not sure what I think about this. I have no problem with transgender people, but I’m not so sure kids need to learn about this that early.

There are such inherent differences between men and women, I think children need to learn this before they even begin to think of changing their sex.

Becoming transgender should be an individual decision by an adult, not something parents push on their kids.

https://time.com/5684822/mattel-gender-neutral-doll/?amp=true
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    I'd like to change your sex.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    I agree Tech, it's carry things a bit to far IMHO
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Dicks sporting goods is gonna start selling these from their former AR15 departments.

And I mean why not its just a doll and it loves sports ( dolls are for everyone )
    8stringflinG African Astronaut
    They don't even have genitals. Couldn't they just say all the dolls are gender neutral or some shit. I mean my fuck. Who even gives a shit. This has to be a publicity stunt. I can't imagine many girls will want gender neutral dolls. If they pick them its gonna be because of the clothes, and they'll probably just assume its a dude anyway because no tits.

Boys will remain not wanting barbie dolls, and the world will move on not caring about the gender of children's toys.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't think any parent is forcing a kid to be transgender, that's such a bullshit fake News cop out

Exact same talking point people used against gay people that wanted to adopt a kid "THEY WILL JUST TURN THE KID GAY"

You can't force people's sexuality or gender identity. If someone tried putting a dress on me as a kid I would tell em to piss off
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Fuck you op, You're just mad cos traps are better than XX women. We need to be encouraging kids to become trannies.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't think any parent is forcing a kid to be transgender, that's such a bullshit fake News cop out

Exact same talking point people used against gay people that wanted to adopt a kid "THEY WILL JUST TURN THE KID GAY"

You can't force people's sexuality or gender identity. If someone tried putting a dress on me as a kid I would tell em to piss off

Some people are crazy

Some people force crazy on their kids

It's definitely a cop out to act like its widespread or common though
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Boys will remain not wanting barbie dolls,

smart boys who know how to exploit barbie dolls do.

barbie dolls are the best toy a boy could asks for, and im glad i did.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny smart boys who know how to exploit barbie dolls do.

barbie dolls are the best toy a boy could asks for, and im glad i did.

I feel traumatized
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I feel traumatized

*hugs*
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Technologist Not sure what I think about this. I have no problem with transgender people, but I’m not so sure kids need to learn about this that early.

There are such inherent differences between men and women, I think children need to learn this before they even begin to think of changing their sex.

Becoming transgender should be an individual decision by an adult, not something parents push on their kids.

https://time.com/5684822/mattel-gender-neutral-doll/?amp=true

Ken was always transgender. That's why he came in his own box.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Ken was always transgender. That's why he came in his own box.

Lol what
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    lol i'm going to buy one of those & send it to my friend's son.
    Originally posted by STER0S lol i'm going to buy one of those & send it to my friend's beautiful handsome child.

Ftfy
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG Lol what

Ken never had a dick. Therefore he was gender neutral. Which is why Barbie never got pregnant. Because Ken cam in his own box.
    No. What? How does the box...

God you're fucking retarded. You know Ken and Barbie had kids together right?
    Originally posted by 8stringflinG No. What? How does the box…

God you're fucking retarded. You know Ken and Barbie had kids together right?

They were adopted from China.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Typical liberal agenda.

Next thing you know we'll have gender neutral Lego bricks, and then it'll be gender neutral yoyos.

This needs to stop.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Typical liberal agenda.

Next thing you know we'll have gender neutral Lego bricks, and then it'll be gender neutral yoyos.

This needs to stop.

I hated girl yoyos when I was a kid. They had cooties.
Jump to Top