User Controls

Just did a brazllian jiu jitsu class

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I dont know whwt is wrong with me. If it is th age catching up (I am 35 despite not looking it), almost daily alcohol consumption or the fact i dont do thiss tuff every week or maybe once a week or once evry twow eeks and usually run or go to the gym daily once or every other day but this shit killed me. Like my whole giorkimono was drenched in sweat wnd my legs couldnt almost move was i was coming back and trying to cstch a bus back. It is like the other stuff you do dont matter. If you run or lift weights at a fm nothing can prepare you for these martial art styles. This is one of the reasons i end up going like once a week and not two or three times per week other people do because I have to prepare myself mentally just to to due to the killing it twkes on my body. I really need to lay back on the drinking but here i am juet finished a monster and am opening up a cold beer I just bought.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    you shouldn't mix beer with monster man, that's really bad for your heart.

I've heard that about Jiu Jitsu though. We had some guy with orange hair on zoklet (and I think totse) that used to do it all the time. He once got a callous on his chin that became infected with staph from practicing so much.
    G African Astronaut
    Been practicing & teaching 20+ years(Gracie Barra BB since 2005). Now in my 40's I've found ice bathes & hot bathes(w/ Epson salt & eucalyptus oil) are your best friend after rolling. Also get on a good Omega 3 supplement to aid joints etc. Low impact cardio like biking weekly also keep legs limber & aid in the process.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    > Just did a brazllian jiu jitsu class
    > got an erection

Originally posted by Skulltag

why though

I've had to add thme all to my blacklist because I don't really want to explain it to people I work with
    Is your asshole still sore
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra > Just did a brazllian jiu jitsu class
    > got an erection

why though

I've had to add thme all to my blacklist because I don't really want to explain it to people I work with

'cause Wariat threads are now CBT threads.
    Cognitive behavioral therapy
Jump to Top