User Controls

Bowl cuts are now considered hate symbols, according to the ADL

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7507219/OK-hand-gesture-Bowlcut-added-hate-symbols-database.html
    The 'OK' hand gesture, a mass killer's bowl-style haircut and an anthropomorphic moon wearing sunglasses are among 36 new entries in a jedi civil rights group's online database of hate symbols used by white supremacists and other far-right extremists.

The Anti-Defamation League has added the symbols to its online 'Hate on Display' database, which already includes burning crosses, Ku Klux Klan robes, the swastika and many other of the most notorious and overt symbols of racism and anti-Semitism.

The New York City-based group launched the database in 2000 to help law enforcement officers, school officials and others recognize signs of extremist activity.

LOLOOL!!!!!!!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I guess I was a white supremacist at 7 and 8 years old then
    My elementary school had no clue I was openly flaunting a hate symbol

unironically though the ADL is a fucking circus show and complete joke.
    This just goes to show the audacity and stupidity of jews
    >create group to protect a jewish guy who raped and murdered a young girl
    >later on call the people of your host country terrorists for having a particular haircut

jews keep digging their graves
    I want a bowl cut, spray tan and a Chaplin moustache
    fucking mainstreamers

I was rocking bowl cuts before it was cool!
    2039 - The ADL has declared blonde hair to be a hate symbol
    2059 - the ADL is pressuring the UN to declare Aryan/"white" genetics as terrorist and hate symbols and to declare the world government to enforce that no more Aryan people are allowed to be born
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal 2039 - The ADL has declared blonde hair to be a hate symbol
    2059 - the ADL is pressuring the UN to declare Aryan/"white" genetics as terrorist and hate symbols and to declare the world government to enforce that no more Aryan people are allowed to be born

They already target anyone with aryan genetics with directed energy weapons.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz They already target anyone with aryan genetics with directed energy weapons.

proof?
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal proof?

They've tried to remove a lot of information about this from youtube, but the vast majority of gang stalking targets that are victims of the highly advanced directed energy weapons and not just the run of the mill low tech gang stalking shit, are almost always part german, even the black ones.

It's almost entirely blacks and whites that are targeted, with hispanics and j3ws doing the puppeteering and operating the weapons systems. A lot of TIs have become aware of this. They target their children, give them birth defects in the womb with these invisible and almost untraceable weapons, brainwash them while they're in school to hate themselves for being white, make them cuck out, etc.

I've tried to warn people about this but until it happens to them, they'll think it's just a conspiracy theory.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz They've tried to remove a lot of information about this from youtube, but the vast majority of gang stalking targets that are victims of the highly advanced directed energy weapons and not just the run of the mill low tech gang stalking shit, are almost always part german, even the black ones.

It's almost entirely blacks and whites that are targeted, with hispanics and j3ws doing the puppeteering and operating the weapons systems. A lot of TIs have become aware of this. They target their children, give them birth defects in the womb with these invisible and almost untraceable weapons, brainwash them while they're in school to hate themselves for being white, make them cuck out, etc.

I've tried to warn people about this but until it happens to them, they'll think it's just a conspiracy theory.

I have noticed that a lot of the TIs are niggers.
    How would you know they have German DNA though?
    TBH I think the form of gangstalking that you see on YT is just psychotic delusions, most of the people are clearly just paranoid and possibly schizophrenic, like this guy:

What you said though requires some hard evidence, tbh it sounds like tinfoil CIA nigger misdirection.
    There are people who are targeted and even subject to various tech-based torture methods but those are people who pose a threat to the status quo, not ordinary niggers and humans.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I have noticed that a lot of the TIs are niggers.
    How would you know they have German DNA though?
    TBH I think the form of gangstalking that you see on YT is just psychotic delusions, most of the people are clearly just paranoid and possibly schizophrenic, like this guy:

What you said though requires some hard evidence, tbh it sounds like tinfoil CIA nigger misdirection.
    There are people who are targeted and even subject to various tech-based torture methods but those are people who pose a threat to the status quo, not ordinary niggers and humans.

It's not all due to being whistleblowers or threats to the status quo, a lot of it is just experimental and some of it is just because these people happened to piss off someone with connections to military or private sector psyops. Youtube is controlled opposition, they censor the shit out of everything just like google, so you will find a lot of fake TIs on youtube. It's pointless trying to look there, and even real TIs rarely get any decent evidence of this shit, due to the nature of how stasi zersetzung tactics work. They're clandestine and very difficult to trace.
    give me some examples then
    I'm curious
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Only jedis could be so demented.
    jew and other non-whites lack souls
    they're basically just humanoid insects
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Hey guys recently my significant other stopped talking to me and then my doggo pupperz of 13 years passed and just when I was at my lowest low I decided to get back into my digital art hobby again as one last attempt at happiness. Honestly it was super therapeutic and I know it needs a TON of work but it has uplifted me so much that I think no matter what the critics say I will be OK and I just want to share this hopefully it can inspire someone else in their weightloss struggle :) One love!

so not only is your life shit but your creativity and artistic ability are too
    kill yourself
    Originally posted by A College Professor

I was making better shops at 12 years old

you're an omega
    No wonder these retards get sued, a haircut being a hate symbol? top kek
Jump to Top